black victims of usa

There is supposed to be an investagtaion about who excatly controls the gas prices. Because I think some guy at UCLA did a study and saw that gas prices were greatly inflated at gas stations than when the gas stations actually buy their gas and oil.

My guess is that Osama Bin Laden is the mysterious leader of OPEC

Semantic issues. I mean "employee," "shareholder," and "trader" mean nothing really. If the articles said their names, assuming they are worth knowing, or even the percentages of Enron they owned, assuming they didn't just own .000000004% through a trust fund,then it'd be...you know...believable. And you can't forget CNN's occasional bout of inaccurate reporting.

Yeah, it's a great story, just like when Al Gore won the presidency and those documents were found about Bush's military time. Can't forget about the interview Rather had with Saddam, either.

That wasn't CNN. That's also not the only article out there explaining Enron's role in the California energy crisis. I posted it as an example. Now, you're free to live in your own reality, but if you're interested in the truth you could do a google search for 'Enron California blackouts' and see what comes up.

This is not exactly conspiracy theory. It was part of the trial against the heads of the company. With that, I'm going to end this discussion, because if people can't agree on basic facts there can be no rational debate.