Anyone remember me?

Dammit - I thought I killed you, kurruption. Are you one of those immortal highlander guys?

damn if that's the case, i better be careful and make sure i keep my long-ass sword hidden in my regular jacket which nobody ever seems to notice so when kurruption stands near me and gets that funny feeling deep in his loins he wont get a chance to cut off my head before i can defend myself. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE ! ! @!!!! !! !ONE!!!11 1 11

Well then GT what is your confused nationality? Remember in the realm of the Highlander that the scot was played by a Frenchman and the Egyptian was played by a Scotsman.

Not true. Okay well mostly true. But in horror movies doesn't the black guy usually survive? At least he generally isn't the first to die.

ya i think it goes either way in horror movies. he can either die real early, or be the only smart one who didnt do something stupid to get himself killed. but then he's still a lowly janitor so it's not like he has that much to look forward to. stupid hollywood stereotypes.

That would be true, if I were a football player. I'm really a badmitten player disguised as a double agent football player.