Anyone remember me?

see katie there you go, trying to act superior then everyone else, we all know the truth, your as dumb as a bag of bricks fresh out of walmart. Now you have poor demi confused, I say you should apologize to demi before I hit you over the head with this bag of bricks I just bought at walmart, that not only are pretty heavy, but are also smarter than you

You don't scare me kurruption. Threaten me all you want, I will not give into your demands. If you had just asked nicely I would have apologized, but I have a strict no tolerance policy about being threatened with bricks.

Damn it, you still don't apologize, what the hell, huh, have you no heart, if it would of been demi, I would of threatened her too, but no, oh and by the way, I'm not threatening you with bricks, it's with a bag filled with them, and on that subject I'm not threatening you, I'm telling you, so get your act straight before I leave you cracked like some chapped lips

Katie, will you please, apologize to demi, please, ever since you insulted her she hasn't been the same. So will you please find it in your huge heart to apologize to her, If you do I promise everything will go back to sunshine and rainbows.

*Whispers* bitch

NO, KURRUPTION, SAY SOMETHING. DON'T LEAVE ME.

Wait a minute. I forgot. I am already mostly dead. Nevermind.

wow, katie, you should really read a book, I can still talk I just now have a broken nose, thanfully those non licensed mexican doctors took care of it, and I also now have 4 arms and a shiny healthy green aura around me

*pulls out a Desert Eagle and shoots kurruption in the head*

Stay down and die like a good boy!

no......can't........die...........like this..............I'm......................too...........beatiful................-------\/------\/----___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________