All things aside...How is the Xbox 360 treating you so far?

A cruise is a good idea GT....like Darth said.....And no, Darth, u cannot get a 360 before i do........You know it's against the law!!!

It's a race, then Asylum. I'll have one soon enough. I've got an inside connection that will tell me exactly when the next shipment is coming in. We'll see if you can limp to the store before I get mine!

yeah the cruise does sound like a good idea. but i am also with the others, i am waiting on the price to come down and a few good games that i cant resist to come out before i get one. i am also a big fan of the ps3 so i will probly get one of those before i get a 360. i have been wanting a 360 since launch but then the glitches and stuff that has been happening to a very small group of the 360s worries me that i might get one and then have to wait another 3 months to get another one. But i am truthfully waiting for halo 3 to come out before i get the 360. thats basicly one of the only reasons i would want the 360.

I don't have to limp Darth....My wife might get my one of those mini-scooters for Christmas...hahaha :moped: :excited:

its cool

:club: i have played one and the graphics are great but i dont like the two triggers on the controler

how to set avatar?

how do i set an avatar that i jus dwnloaded to this site??? help por favor!!!