[Adult Swim]

ImagoX said:
Get ready to rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumble!!! :cookiemon

^_^ WWeeeeeee! Fightfightfightfight!!!

It would be very cool to see Rocco's Modern Life :) I didn't get to see it the first time it aired, but people still quote it sometimes around here. I guess the great things in life never really die XD

Yeah i hate adverts on shows, i mean there a great way to get more business but nowadays theres just too many adverts. Cya later. (Im trying that Xbox 360 competition, im too poor to buy one) =(

spudlyff8fan said:
They're really starting to piss me off. I seriously dislike their whole "every day has different shows" setup. I mean, that is BULL. Not to mention how they keep on adding in more and more and more commercials. In fact, each show has only about 20 minutes of actual show now. And lots of their shows flat-out SUCK. The Oblongs? More and more animes about giant robots? Minoriteam? Moral Orel? Perfect Hair Forever? ALL BULL. And now SAVED BY THE BELL?!?!?!? That isn't even a cartoon!

Now I am becoming annoyed.

thats right buddy im DIRECTLY QUOTING YOU!! lol i think you arent watching adult swim right... because if you havent realised adult swim is made for single stoners... everything from 10:30 -6am including comertials are trippy, they inteligent and its all out brillant comedy.... adult swim is all out a perfect ten! and WHATS WRONG WITH THE OBLONGS ITS FUCKING GENIUS HUMOR! i mean i hated that show but because i was a stoner and i didnt really care to change the channel i watched it and its fucking histerical... if you dont find it funny then you dont understand it. ok now that i rered you list of disliked shows.... your just a stupid kid... you dont understand the jokes... minoriteam although crappy in retrospeck has alot of really good humor... moral oral is fucking demented it will really make you think bad thoughts lol... and whats wrong with anime ANIME ROCKS.... if you dont like what they play dont fucking watch it! lol or just take up smoking pot... and if you already do smoke it the right way!

Zeromonkey said:
thats right buddy im DIRECTLY QUOTING YOU!! lol i think you arent watching adult swim right... because if you havent realised adult swim is made for single stoners... everything from 10:30 -6am including comertials are trippy, they inteligent and its all out brillant comedy.... adult swim is all out a perfect ten! and WHATS WRONG WITH THE OBLONGS ITS FUCKING GENIUS HUMOR! i mean i hated that show but because i was a stoner and i didnt really care to change the channel i watched it and its fucking histerical... if you dont find it funny then you dont understand it. ok now that i rered you list of disliked shows.... your just a stupid kid... you dont understand the jokes... minoriteam although crappy in retrospeck has alot of really good humor... moral oral is fucking demented it will really make you think bad thoughts lol... and whats wrong with anime ANIME ROCKS.... if you dont like what they play dont fucking watch it! lol or just take up smoking pot... and if you already do smoke it the right way!
and to think i didnt even mention robot chicken... may god have mercy on my soul!

i dont know about u guys but family guy is the best show they have......hey louis look im a booger.....lol (peter hanging inside the mount rushmore nose) i love that show......and who likes the boondocks around here

And when you do check out Adult Swim, Taku, you should watch Samurai Champloo. No, I amend tha... you have to. Such a wonderful show. Everyone has to watch. Or at least stream it off the Internet

Actually I watched the first 8 or so episodes long before it was on Adult Swim. Never bothered to finish though >_<. It is indeed quite good.

Yah I am an anime loser dude too -_-. Taku=Derived from otaku. Yah I changed it. I didn't realize the negative connotations Otaku bears.

And yes, I was a tad late.

bravehearts said:
i dont know about u guys but family guy is the best show they have......hey louis look im a booger.....lol (peter hanging inside the mount rushmore nose) i love that show......and who likes the boondocks around here
Family guy isnt the best show but it is one of there best.... and i love the boondocks... its such a good show, but i think robot chicken is actualy there best show... its just for no reason rediculusly funny and i just cant help but die laughing! but the real question is who likes 12 oz mouse because that show is a mind fuck lol.

robot chicken is alright......i guess...... i still think that family guy is one of the reasons that people watch adult swim.....plus right after that they got futurerama (however its spelt)....that show is good 2.....i dont have the mind to stay up all night and watch anime at night....id rather play AA....lol