Ace McDougal's back in the HOUSE!!

demi pads my mygamer confidence...I'm shy...

I think midget tossing is out...what I really want is a pet midget...complete with his/her own Mattel-like box and original wrapping...everybody needs a pet midget...

Metroid...never heard of it?

I'm such a sinner...

man, I'd kill for a pet midget, Ace, that's a great idea, you should collect as many midgets as you can and sell them on ebay for three easy payments of 19.95

well, that was the plan...

instead I get laid off from the genetics lab b/c of my "extracurricular God-playing"---so I only have 3.5 midgets left. Don't ask...

Lets start the bidding at 500 bucks...Canadian...

SHY LMAO
shy is not that i would say for any of the old mg people
LMFAO just thinkin of the thinks Deity and DLP would say and all the others
shy that was FUNNY Ace

demigoddess said:
well you may not have to bow to Deity but you should bow to me

I thought you already knew that I bowed to you. I face the East and bow to demi three times daily. Then I eat cheese and fart.

As for consoles, I was thinking about getting a 360 and then I realized that there are no games I want on the XBox, so there probably won't be any games I wnat on the 360 either. Since I'm doing PS2 editing and don't know how long I'll be doing that for, I'll probably get a PS3. I'd like a revolution as well. So I need to start making friends at Nintendo.

The 360 will be the only new-gen. console i get.........And i am really, really quite new.....good to see you're back.....

You know what Kurruption? I like your original idea...first one to send me proof of a PERSONAL kill, gets the blonde male midget (kinda Hitleresque, but blonde).

I hate to separate brother and sister test tube, genetic freak, siblings, but screw it...I'm their God! For the halfling (he's special) I'll have to think about it.

Oh...they are house broken...no...more like Lab broken...I recommend a cage...and a sipper cup. When you take him/her/halfy out on the town...DO NOT forget the "collar".

Xbox 360 is going to have the great games. I've read tons of articles where designers were soooo pissed at the superfluous design of the PS3, that they've actually switched to gearing JUST for xbox. Most of these are Japanese labels that were Sony minions.

Besides...if it tanks, I can always attach a slightly used xbox 360 to the midget deal...prolly for the chick...she's a pain in the ass:

"clean my cage, I want red, why do you drink so much, you're done already, blah, blah, blah..."

Again...

I'm a sinner :magnify:

Ace said:
Xbox 360 is going to have the great games. I've read tons of articles where designers were soooo pissed at the superfluous design of the PS3, that they've actually switched to gearing JUST for xbox. Most of these are Japanese labels that were Sony minions.

My seed has been planted. :darkside:

Main Entry: min·ion
Pronunciation: 'min-y&n
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle French mignon darling
1 : a servile dependent, follower, or underling
2 : one highly favored : IDOL
3 : a subordinate or petty official

Hate to burst your bubble...but you don't seem middle french??