Ace McDougal's back in the HOUSE!!

Ace

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Bay Area
Hey kids,

Remember me? Just wondering who's left in the old school crew? I have soooooo much to throw back online...give me some updates on your lives....!!!

Long live MYGAMER!!

what's up with the old-school boyz and ladies then???

I went back to school after gettin laid off from the labs...probably good since I can only ingest so much "experimentals"--

I'm 5 weeks away from an English/Creative Writing degree...

Now when I talk sh*t, it's in better grammer!

don't be sad...we're alive...just not kicking very hard!

So...are we ready for some next gen...??????

I just drooled on myself...

damn

welcome back Ace Of :homeplate

Life now there is a question that begs for an answer don't worry none are forth coming

all the Old School mygamers have moved on after never getting all the promised rewards for bringing myGayer thru the slow hard times (you can't see the promises anymore as the Oldmygayer was shutdown " a moment of silence please" but yeah whateva)

Spooney tried to come back but the new mygamer just wasn't ready for her ,

Link prime and Afroman also tried to come back but found that all we feared would happen to mygaymer actually did come to pass. And confronted by their true selves they ran away Screaamiinnggg

so welcome to "Corporate" MyGayer "America" Big business is in ,Built on the backs of the nice guys and gals and now seperated like cats and dogs , warts and frogs, and hillbiliies named Drew

Stan has become a Power Mad Mystro of insanity he rarely comes in the forums and when he does its either to turn his nose up at the posters cause he is So Way above them , or come on in a drunken drug induced state and make totally non-sensical posts that he believes is some sort of primative communication that the morons on the forums will understand with there lower base intelligence .

Demi has held the Last line of defense in carrying on the Oldschool mygaymer religion of not letting a thread be taken seriously no matter what the cost or who needs to have there eyeballs scewered with red hot metal toothpicks.

Haven't seen THug , or DLP they probably read a few posts Up in here and had to be commited to the nearest mental institution , with symptoms of depresion , boredom and blurting out over and over " useless monotonous drivel , where's the Beef , and never leave your wingman "

and lastly and Leastest of all "Diety" the dieting irish god , had to be renamed numerous times and passwords later just to try to get into the forums ; ( after many many / bug reports and Requests from the Developers i couldn't get 1 single response nor e-mail , not even a "your screwed copy paste statement" Apon trying to post on the forums i quickly found out that Jasconius had cloned himself and was posting under 33 diffrent names to his hearts content and not any amount of jokin, sillynessess, and un-forum specific talk was not taken with a wedge of old hardened cheese wiz like it is ment to be, but was rather rudely ignored and couldn't possible tarnish or impress apon there Pseudogodly selves ,

So of course i had to take it apon my self(<<<<<<<-------insert a funny comment here) to come up with a new and inventive way of getting my point across in the forums and im happy to anounce that it works very swell : ) i Call it "UNposting" definition of unposting IE: To Not post for a set amount of time , to have many many meaninfully meaningless facts and statements to use in unstating and debasing others said stately statisms, and or manernerismicalisims, or just plain ol Jism on the mushroom tip of love ,Albiet on certian occasions Unposting can yield highly rewarding self perpetuated self communication with your mind body , and the lubricant of your choice , SO Sayeth the One, So Sayeth Another One .

End of Line................................................................................

Last edited:
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!---DIETY HITS THE PROVERBIAL NAIL ON THE HEAD, ONCE AGAIN.

I left when the posts grew generic and the new site was...um...problematic. More to the point...I lost my points!

I'm sure the 'others' are out there bring'n life to some other forum where hysteria and the general running of the mouth is appreciated.

Sux that the old schoolers got screwed when mom and pops prostituted themselves for a whiter BMW! High and mighty, eh? We shall see who has the last laugh!!!!

I stole the fax machine from work. It kept saying "PC LOAD LETTER".

... actually there's a printer at work that says that when it runs out of paper.

Um, Ace, Dietyy, everyone, whoever, no-one: Go nuts. Post whatever inane crap you want to post. Just do us a favor and keep it to the off-topic section. It's great to have all kinds of people here, even those with personality disorders. But when the message boards become a sandbox for handful of people, it doesn't encourage other, new members to join. And without new members, who will you have to shock and surprise? I mean, it sure as hell doesn't work on us!