Zelda: Twilight Princess

OK, so it's already been said about the lying thing......................(random thought getting closer, closer, closer)....but did anybody catch Will Ferrell in "Kicking and Screaming"......when he got kicked out of the coffee shop................and he was getting the guy's name mixed up...and the guy corrected him....and he said, "NO, you're name is liar, 'cause you're lying..."............................Freakin' priceless, I tell you...................Oh Well, back to managing the media......haha

Well, it depends on what the functionality is, really. It can't be too vital to gameplay or else Gamecube owners who aren't buying the Rev are going to feel cheated. So it'll probably just be something little and dumb that really makes no difference at all. It is a decent way to get people who already have the GC interested in getting the REv, especially Zelda fans.

i went out to buy megamanX collection today and the clerk talked me into reserving a copy of TP. He said they were gonna go flying off the shelves, eventhough, sales clerks always say stuff like that.

he said they would be opening at midnight for the release or something. I don't know if i feel like waiting in line though

daiconv said:
i went out to buy megamanX collection today and the clerk talked me into reserving a copy of TP. He said they were gonna go flying off the shelves, eventhough, sales clerks always say stuff like that.

he said they would be opening at midnight for the release or something. I don't know if i feel like waiting in line though

Question for you one how do you like hte megamanX collection as im looking to purcahse it myself, and also I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW ZELDA, i was disapointed in wind waker, but now they are bringing back the Link we all know and love and im sure the gameplay will be back as well. That was my single most favorite childhood memory. Christmas day getting the ocarina of time and playing for 2 weeks straight to beat it. It was one if not my favorite game ever! :) When is the new zelda set for realese again?

Matt

mmX collection is great, it has all 6 of the original x games, and some unlockable racing game. i highly recommend it. It saves me the trouble of having to buy an snes and searching the globe to find the original 3 games. The controls on the gamecube are pretty good too, which says a lot since the gc controller is ridiculously akward.

there's also have some kind of zelda collection out right now with the original nes zelda games on it

Yup. What you had to do was either sign up for Nintendo Power at the right time, or buy 2 games from either Mario Party 5, Mario Kart DD or Superstar Saga. I have a copy :)