Zelda games

Al007

Registered
Nov 13, 2014
I've always loved the Zelda game franchise. My favorite Zelda game to come out was the "Ocarina of Time." That game is really unique. They should have kept the Ocarina in all of the Zelda games. I also like links horse Epona. He did not have his horse in the Skyward Sword. In every Zelda game I have ever played, the goal is always defeating a scary looking boss. I like the boss in the Skyward Sword the Best.

I am looking forward to the new Zelda game coming out. The graphics are supposed to be really great. They say that in this game, you will have more freedom to choose where you want to go instead of the game choosing for you.

I am looking forward to the new Zelda game coming out. The graphics are supposed to be really great. They say that in this game, you will have more freedom to choose where you want to go instead of the game choosing for you.
Man now I'm hyped. The direction they went with LoZ: A Link Between Worlds with the items was great, I enjoyed that a lot, and this sounds like it might be a similar deal.

I own a lot of the Zelda games and have played most of them (not necessarily beat them). I'm very excited about the new Zelda, and while it does get a lot of flak for looking too cel shaded, I honestly don't care; each Zelda game is its own thing and should be considered as such, I know I'm going to love it.

My favorite Zelda game was Majora's Mask. I know that it's the favorite of a lot of people as well and this time I'm just going to run with the masses. The game was good! As for the upcoming Zelda game, I am more than happy with what I've played of it at demo-stands. The movement of the characters was also alot more freeing than it's predecessors. Of course, with Majora's Mask also coming out for 3DS, there's something for everyone to love.

My favorite will always be Majora's Mask. I love the 3 day system it had. Kinda made you hurry up to finish the dungeons. I am super excited that it is finally getting its well deserved HD remake.

You know what Zelda games never had..? this:
Konami.png