Youtube Addictioni

maryannballeras

Registered
Nov 9, 2014
Aside from playing games and going online, these past few days, I've been lurking around youtube and I'm getting quite entertained. Well, not quite -- probably too entertained. I've noticed that I'm no longer being so productive because when I get any spare time, I'll just use it to watch Youtube videos. But I just can't help it. Any thoughts on this?

I am not addicted but with the demise of the music pirating industry I listen to 10-15 songs on YouTube every day. Sometimes promos for new TV shows and trailers for movies. And now and then comedy skits.

I know. Youtube is one's number one source for videos of all sorts so your not the only one. Just don't let youtube suck you into its hyperspace!

I also get suckered into wasting my time watching a lot of the "Make $100 dollars on Facebook" or "Legit surveys to make $200 a day" videos.

Wulfman how did those videos turn out? Did you find anything worth doing, or were they scams?

Sometimes I do a late night binge. I just learned that Jimi Hendrix did not die from overdose. Crazy, I know. Youtube has changed my life, lol.

I love watching YouTube videos as well; it can take a lot of time though. I will never forget watching a YouTube video on how to bath a cat. When you get a chance, check it out for some laughs. I will never forget my friend who introduced me to YouTube. He gave me a never ending gift. You can listen to your favorite music and so much more. I do not think that we have time to get bored with the world we are currently living in.

Sometimes I do a late night binge. I just learned that Jimi Hendrix did not die from overdose. Crazy, I know. Youtube has changed my life, lol.

Really? Well, this is something interesting! Since you've mentioned it, I'll go ahead and look up this video now. I'm curious. And don't tell me the "real" cause of death yet, we don't want to spoil the fun! I hope I don't get disappointed, though.

Who doesn't love YouTube? I mean,with the endless stream of videos and current music,who can possibly get bored? I myself spend one hour a day watching it.

I'm not really addicted to Youtube but I watched videos from my favorite Youtubers. Like Seannaners, Pewds and etc.