Your top PC games of all time?

My top PC games of all time would have to Starcraft and Diablo 2. These are very classic games but they never get old for me. Starcraft was my first strategy game that I have played and it was really awesome back then. It was exciting and very strategic in how you could win over an opponent. Diablo 2 is also another favorite of mine because the quests are great and leveling up a character to gain more skills and stats is so addictive. Also defeating a boss is so rewarding and fulfilling that I want to play it for how many hours straight.

Metro: 2033 and Last Light are both on my list, because of how great the gameplay and story were and how much they affected me. I also have a special place in my heart for Dragon Age: Origins, and Halo PC. DA:O because of how much time I spent playing and replaying it, and Halo PC because it got me into PC gaming and modding.

But League of Legends is also up there, for sure.

A couple of the big ones for me would be Starcraft and Morrowind.

The original Starcraft is where I first started playing games online and the community back then was absolutely amazing. I remember listening/watching RWA's by Manifesto7 and others long before the time of "streaming". It would also be one of the few games that I continually revisited throughout the years.

Morrowind was one of the best PC games I've played through and was really the first game where I encountered mods. Such a great experience!