Your Thoughts On NX

joshposh

Registered
Nov 7, 2014
trafficmonsoon.com
So Nintendo is going to try again to compete in the home console wars and come out with another home system. I personally think its a waste of time.

My question to you guys are, what do you think the big N has to do to compete with the likes of Sony and Microsoft? I doubt Nintendo will make a more advance system then what's out there right now. That's just not their style. They always come out with inferior tech but they try to hit a special niche and use their mascots to reel in gamers.

It will be interesting to see what they do.

If I was Nintendo I would reverse engineer the PS4 and inprove on it and make it with cheaper parts and release it at a fraction of the price. That's the only way they are going to make a splash from my stand point.

Give it up Nintendo. Time to stick with portable gaming.

Not enough information at this point. They're purposely being vague but given their reserve money they can afford to do that. However, really need to pick up the pace on running past these other top dogs because the afterglow of the Wii has all but faded & if Wii U is the best you have to offer you need to go back to the drawing board. Preferably retool the Wii U as one.

Hopefully Nintendo has learned from their mistakes and will do better with the NX. If they can't get this one off the ground with good 3rd party support, they are most likely finished.