Your Place or Mine? The AC Hook-up Lounge.

cuinneas

Public Relations Manager
Registered
Oct 29, 2005
Vashon Island, WA
Lonely? Got a little time to kill? Tired of spending all night with your gates wide open and not a single wayfarer?

...Anguish no more!

Here at The AC Hook-up Lounge we strive to make your encounters frequent and discreet. Simply leave your name and when you are...er, available. Then log-in and let the incomers flow through your gates!

Looking for some down-under fun? There's lots of traffic through Ashanderhill's gates. It's getting a little crowded, but there's room for one more...

Join the threesome in Kasuria. (check "What's your name there stranger" thread for friend code)

i wish I could figure out what time this damn site is set to so that I could figure out when it is that you sent this message. bummer.

No I have seen BC at one time. But we had numerous problems. Mostly emotional ones. He wanted to settle down and fish. I wanted to stay on the move and pick flowers. But life is tough. Especially for gnomes.

Well I'm going to try opening my gates tonight. It's a little after 8 PM EST. I'll try to keep them open as long as possible, which means I may not be actually playing the entire time. If I'm not there, feel free to run amok, just respect the flowers.

[edit] Well they're closed now and someone visited me, but it wasn't someone from MyGamer! You people suck!

Last edited: