Your Opinion On VR Games

Goldie

Registered
Nov 10, 2014
I personally prefer just moving as little as possible when I'm playing video games as I prefer to use it for relaxation, so I can never picture myself liking VR games that much even if they ever do make good games for it. Recently, a new horror VR game was teased at E3 and I admit it did make me curious and made me want to try it out, but even then I still don't think it's ever going to make me want to have to move my head and arms when playing.

What do you guys think about VR gaming in its current state? Are you excited for it, or are you skeptical like me? What types of games would you like to see come out on VR or what types of games would convince you to buy a headset?

I don't mind moving while playing video games, but I personally can't play anything from the first-person perspective because I get motion sickness, so I feel that I won't get into the VR craze. Also, the current state of VR gaming still hasn't reached its true potential, and it needs a really good game which utilizes all of its features, plus a good plot and gameplay in order to open the way for better games in VR.

I don't like VR very much. I don't find it real for me. I don't know why people in Youtube or some people using VR are so exaggerating their actions while playing. I just don't feel the hype.

VR gaming technology still needs to improve. But i would say that it's a potential in the future specially when they improve the interaction and control aspect.
Also a stand alone VR device would be nice provided with the highest hardware specification available.

I would have to agree that VR gaming still needs a lot of improvement and there's the concern that it can have real dangers for kids because when using a vr helmet alone you're blinded to your surroundings and this might result to accidents more so if playing in a crowded area.

Another problem with vr devices is it has negative affects in the growth of the eye that can result to nearsightedness and other problems.

I see it as a gimmick and how much are you willing to pay for a gimmick? Think of Kinect. That was an exciting new way to a game until the novelty wore off about one week later. That is why I have no plans of owning one.

Virtual Reality games are good and it's fine with me. Even though VR games aren't much as amazing as other games but VR games has different approach on playing it so that is what it makes unique. We will have a different exploration when we play VR games and something new to me is really okay. Exploring new technologies on gaming is also good because technologies nowadays are improving and it's not bad to try new things as well.

When VR gaming initially made its debut, I admit that I was quite skeptical. I honestly thought that it was nothing more than a temporary fad that would eventually fade into obscurity. I was adamant that it would join the ranks of previously failed gaming “innovations,” such as gimmicky motion controls (looking at you, PlayStation Move and Xbox Kinect) and 3D televisions.

I’m glad to say that I was wrong. I actually really like the direction that VR is heading in, and I think it has a lot of potential to grow. I’d dare to say that VR might be the next great leap in gaming, but it’s still going to take a while before all the kinks are worked out, and before it’s somewhat affordable enough to have a common place in most households.

Virtual Reality game is really good, and I really want to experience it in the near future, because playing it can express all of your emotions because you will move your entire body just to play it.