Your most expected game for 2015

fliktor7

Registered
Jan 18, 2015
Which is the game you are more interested about this new year 2015 guys? Mine is with no doubt The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, I have enjoyed a lot the first witcher and the second (assasins of kings) and the videos of gameplay look pretty amazing for this new one :0

The game I am waiting for is Rise of the Tombradier and it shows Lara croft getting used to survival and, facing her challenges head on and getting more braver. I like how the graphics are and how it look great to play and have played all the Tomb raider games from 2006 on wards as the older ones did not appeal to me in terms of graphics and movement and the newer ones fixed those problems. I hope the game comes out half way into the year and may book it at the game shop near me so get it first when it comes out on release.

Woh, tomb raider, good option, I played the last one, with the young lara on the island, and it was amazing, a really good game, maybe a little short but very intense.
I want to play this new one too, but I heared it will only come out for xbox one, at first at the beginning. Hope they do a pc version too soon.

I am most looking forward to Batman: Arkham Knight. I was disappointed by the delay and the screenshots and trailers have only further ramped up the anticipation for me.

I would say GTA V PC, but since my PC is weak, I'm not waiting for any game. There are a lot of great games coming in 2015 tho. I'm curious about new Witcher (I don't like 1&2). I did not play DA:I and FC4 yet too...

I will be the only one to say this but, Mx vs Atv Supercross. I love the series, and the PC version is supposed to arrive on Steam in February.

I still have plenty of other games to keep me busy until then!

GTA:V for PC, hands down. I've been a fan of the series and I've enjoyed most of the GTA games. Vice City was my first GTA game and I had never played anything like it earlier. Can't wait to zoom around in a fast vehicle doing drive-bys and occasionally running over pedestrians in Los Santos.

Probably the Witcher is up there. There aren´t really a long list of games in 2015.. some of the ones I am watching are borderline, but will probably be 2016, like the Forest and Star Citizen.

Without a doubt it'll be the Persistent Universe Alpha for Star Citizen. The game itself is immense and likely won't see a full 1.0 release until 2016, but due to the modular release schedule we may see a significant release in Q4 of this year.

I'm excited for it to the point I'm prepared to purchase a completely new computer for the game - which is going to require an expensive outlying due to its enormous graphics requirement.

Since I'm on PC, my game to look forward too has to be GTA V. A bit pissed that it's getting so many delays and that we have to wait so long to finally get it, but I honestly think it'll be amazing. Just looking at next-gen consoles the game itself looks brilliant and PC looking absolutely fabulous AND the fact that heists are coming with it, I just want to play it.

Nuclear Throne is shaping up to be amazing.

Way of the Samurai 4 comes out soon I'm excited for that too.

GTA V. Oh boy, oh boy. I'm so hyped up with this. I enjoyed it a ton on PS4 and can only look forward to it on PC.

The one game I'm really anticipating is EverQuest Next. I'm doubtful that it will be out this year though. It would be nice, but that doesn't seem to be the consensus at this point. Probably more like 2016.

Hearts of Iron IV. I'm a huge fan of Paradox Development Studio (not to be confused with Paradox Interactive, the publishing branch) and their series of Grand Strategy Games. I didn't get into HoI3 all that much, but loved the 2nd game and all their other games.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is on the top of my list thus far.

Well, the one I'm looking forward to the most would probably be GTA V. I can't wait for that to come out, even tho I'll have to upgrade my system a bit. Played all the GTA games before, and I remember how hard I wanted to get a new PC when GTA 4 came out, just so I can play it.

Anyhow, anyone else waiting for Dead Island 2? Dying Light was kind of a disappointment for me, to be honest. It's a cool game, but it's not what I hoped it would be. A zombie game needs cars, Dead Island was amazing because you can run over hundreds of zombies with your car, and you feel kind of safe inside, unless you crash into a tree obviously.

The only game I'm looking forward to in 2015 is MGS: The Phantom Pain. I don't own a console and hopefully it wont take long ,after the console release, for PC version to come out.

Do we have a new Metal Gear for 2015? I did not know that.

Yep, it's the fifth installment. MGS:Ground Zeroes was released as short prequel/playable demo last year, and to test how well will Fox Engine work on PC (since the engine was designed to ease porting from one platform to another). Hideo Kojima has released a lot of footage for the upcoming game and by the looks of it it's gonna be a great game.

Well, the one I'm looking forward to the most would probably be GTA V. I can't wait for that to come out, even tho I'll have to upgrade my system a bit. Played all the GTA games before, and I remember how hard I wanted to get a new PC when GTA 4 came out, just so I can play it.

Anyhow, anyone else waiting for Dead Island 2? Dying Light was kind of a disappointment for me, to be honest. It's a cool game, but it's not what I hoped it would be. A zombie game needs cars, Dead Island was amazing because you can run over hundreds of zombies with your car, and you feel kind of safe inside, unless you crash into a tree obviously.
I agree with you on Dying Light. I was kind of dissapointed with the game though maybe that was because I was expecting/hoping for too much. I know the reviews weren't overwhelmingly positive but I was willing to overlook them as I am a sucker for zombie games.

I'm pretty interested in Dying Light, though it's getting mixed reviews from people. I think it looks pretty decent. I'm also interested in The Order: 1886 though I'm not sure about it yet.