Your favourite video game movie?

I hate to be the normie that says this but, Detroit: Become Human is my favorite video game movie. They really outdid themselves this time with the whole "Your actions affect the story" kind of gameplay. They shot almost every possibility you can think of for the game. The acting is topnotch. The game as a video game movie itself, whichever storyline you choose, is an excellent movie.

I like Final Fantasy and Resident Evil video games which are both adapted into movie/s. Both are very good games but I can also say that they're my type of games though they're also interesting because of the story and the cool graphics. Also, Final fantasy and Resident Evil have different genres and I like resident evil more because I'm fond of horror games and movies or series somehow. Though Final Fantasy has amazing and cool character designs, you know some of the main characters in final fantasy are very good looking which sometimes inspires gamers especially if the gamer is a actually a girl.

I can say that for personal reasons I love Tomb Raider movies the most. Since i adore Lara and Tomb Raider game franchise in general, Angelina Jolie as an actor as well, i fell in love with first two Tomb Raider movies.. I was a bit sceptical about the new Tomb Raider movie from 2018 and how Alicia Vikiander would perform but i wasn't disappointed, quite the contrary, I loved the movie! She is very talented and she depicted Lara really well.

Other movies based on video games that I like are: World of Warcraft, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, BloodRayne, Prince of Persia etc..

Their is not that good of a game movie around there but I’ll say PRINCE OF PERSIA.

That game movie was bad ass, awesome, great story and great actors jake gyllenhaal was great their with his princess I don’t know her name but she was beautiful a goddess. The cinematics on that was over the top and fight scenes even the CGI was thrilling to see not a cheap magic show, it feels like you’re watching the game in 3d.

Let me preface this thread by saying that, yes, I know video game movies are bad. They're often really bad. What I'm challenging you to do is choose the one you dislike the least. Or, hey, maybe you actually like your choice. Anything's possible.

Mine is bizarre, but I'm going to go with Super Mario Bros., which is often considered one of the worst movies ever, and certainly not a faithful representation of the games. My reason Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire is simple: it's one of those movies that's so bad it's good. I've had good times sitting around with friends and mocking it mercilessly for just how terrible it is, and in that sense it actually succeeds as a movie.
I didn't waste any moment getting the game and it gave the exact same satisfaction watching the movie gave me but this time around, I'm the one doing the killings. It's a very good game.

Last edited:
My favourite video game movies are ;

1. The Witcher
2. Walking Dead
3. Uncharted
4. Assassin's Creed
5. Resident Evil

My favourite video game movie will be a TV show adaptation of a video games which is on The Last of Us video game. It's already on episode 4 now with the episode 5 expected to come out today.

Reactions: Frostice
My favourite video game movie is Uncharted. I think the first movie on the game franchise came out last year and it was so good with all the treasure hunt and adventure it brings. I really enjoyed the movie so much.

My favourite ones are the following ;Assassin's Creed, Resident Evil, Gran Turismo, The Last Of Us, Uncharted, Golden Eye, The Witcher, The Walking Dead, Sonic the Hedgehog, Tomb Raider, Warcraft, Super Mario Bros., Mortal Kombat, Doom and Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within.