Your decent games

glen

Registered
Nov 7, 2014
So with all those games out on the market for mobile phones, what are your favorite games?
I really hate those "freemium" games that are basically pay-to-win. They drive me nuts! Unfortunately, they also happen to be the top games on the market right now.

So excluding freemium games, what are your favorites?

Yeah. A lot of companies still seem to not get the balance of where to put a paywall without ruining the experience too much for those who just want to experience a free game. However, it is their business and decision to do so and if they still get a lot of attention regardless of their tactics then they are probably doing something right. A good example of a good freemium model to me would be. Miniclip's 8 ball pool wherein you could use your winnings or real money to purchase pool cues that have different strengths and power ups, as well as getting extra dialogues for chat. It's good because even if you have the worst cue you could still win against a person who has the best one.

Well, honestly I haven't found any really good free games yet. However, with an emulator you could play the Pokemon games, which are always a blast. IF you decide to spend a little, then I'd recomend Shadowrun:Dragonfall.

I think Shadow Gun has to be my favourite, although I'm sure there are much better games out there. I'm pretty sure there's an adventure version which requires no internet and there's also a multiplayer version which is kind of like a simplified futuristic version of Call Of Duty or Counterstrike. Free games I enjoy include Redline Rush, Real Drift 3D and Dead Route. Again, I'm sure there are better ones, I just haven't found them yet!

Currently, I'm addicted to the game Crossy Roads. Ever play Frogger as a child? Well this is basically the modern, cartoonized version of Frogger! It becomes frustrating though, trust me.

One of my favorites is Minecraft PE. Although I have it on my PC as well, I like the PE as well, even though it is not nearly as good as the PC version. Other than that, I am in love with Crossy Roads. Everyone in my school seems to be playing it these days.

I hadn't heard of Crossy Roads until a few days ago but it does seem to be taking off in popularity. I don't know what it is with games like this. It's what I used to play as a kid over twenty years ago. Up until mobile apps started becoming all the rage, kids weren't interested in playing games like this and stuck to their computers and consoles. Now, everyone is playing games like Crossy Roads and Flappy Birds! The world has gone retro!