Your Christmas Wishlist

maryannballeras

Registered
Nov 9, 2014
For me, I would like to have a new desktop/PC. I'm currently using a laptop and I can't do much with it, especially with all my gaming and audio needs. Well, this is only wishful thinking, though! I don't think anyone would give me something like that as a gift. How about you? What's on your christmas wishlist?

Yea a new computer would definitely be on the list for me. I don't have the funds right now and I don't want to buy something mediocre. I want a real nice desktop, big monitor to use for work and gaming. I am sick of laptops and I hardly take them out of the house so the portability is useless to me.

I would like a laptop and to be able to get into a university without having to pay for it with an arm and a leg for Christmas. I'd also like a gift card for cheeseburgers if at all possible for Christmas.

Me too! I recently ordered a CPU fan cause my computer was getting dangerously hot, so I have to put off games until tomorrow (when my shipment comes in). However, my video card is a bit lacking in performance recently, and I would love a new video card, either a GTX 970 or a R9 290. I would also love a new computer with new parts and completely rebuild, but I don't have the money for that.

I would love a new HD widescreen television for gaming and PS4 for Christmas. I'd wish for money as well so I can buy things like anime and videogame figures and plushies and a vacuum cleaner for the house. I'd need the money to fix my laptop and our desktop PC's monitor (I'm borrowing the laptop I'm using for the meantime). A trip to Japan or Singapore airline ticket (or travel package for 2 or 3) and pocket money wouldn't also hurt at all. Merry Christmas everyone! :D

A PS4 wouldn't be a bad thing to have, would go great with the TV I bought for Christmas. But other than that, perhaps a new desktop. My Laptop is slowly reaching its cycle, and I definitely need something more powerful for me. Specially if I want a new system to game on as well as consoles. Those things would really be a blessing this Christmas.

Life has a way of surprising us; maybe Santa would be happy to get a new desktop under your tree. As for me, I am hoping to get paid for some work I did three months ago. Have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

I know it sounds lame but it would make my Christmas if I could get a decent job. There are a few things I'd put on my list but that would be all I need and then I can buy whatever I want later.
Other than that, I'd like a clean apartment but I don't see that happening either.

I'm trying to get Dragon Age: Inquisition and a new mouse. (My old one broke around the time that I was JUST about to get the money for my game. -.- I have such bad luck and timing.)

Other than that, I can wait for the games I have on my wishlist for Steam.

If there is a santa clause or maybe even a GOD I have but 1 wish. I just want to be able to get me and my family back home to america and out of this arm pit of the world country we are in. It seems everything we have been doing is working against us right now, people stealing from us burning our home and 3 businessses to the ground with no repercussions for their actions, Filipinos constantly trying to con me scam me steal from me. I am just sick of it and I want to go home and away from theses unethical loosers.

I wish I can have the iPhone 6 as my Christmas gift,
because my phone is not functioning as well as before.o_Oo_O
I also wish that I can have a new and beautiful jacket,:D:D
because I hate all the jackets that I am having right now...
Anyway, no one is going to buy me gift.....:mad:

I'd like a good book so I have something extra to read during my vacations.

Oh, and socks, a good, warm pair of socks, and I'm not kidding. But I often get socks for Christmas so it's likely that I'll actually get yet another pair this year.

And in contrast to most people, I don't want a new phone or so, we never give 'big' gifts at Christmas, and I actually like it that way.

Christmas just doesn't feel the same as adult. As a kid Christmas and my Birthday was almost the only time I could get shiny new things I wanted. But as an adult I can just buy the things I want. Am I the only one?

I spent most of my hard earned gift cards on gifts for my nieces and nephews. Hopefully some relative has something nice to give this year to me. But generally we don't exchange gifts among adults. Only the kids.

I could definitely use some kind of desktop or at least the parts so I can build a nice one for myself. I am sick and tired of this piece of crap laptop I am using. Some programs don't run properly even when flash, java and all my browsers are up to date. I have the best anti virus software and everything. And I am running Windows 7. I think it may be a hardware issue.

For Christmas all that I really want is happiness....and an Iphone 6 perhaps ;)
One of the things I would really like is a dog. I mean, they are so cute and make such a great company...Who wouldn't want a puppy for Christmas ?

For me, I would like to have a new desktop/PC. I'm currently using a laptop and I can't do much with it, especially with all my gaming and audio needs. Well, this is only wishful thinking, though! I don't think anyone would give me something like that as a gift. How about you? What's on your christmas wishlist?
What a coincidence! I was also hoping to get a brand new PC as a Christmas gift.I have an ancient PC and it really bogs me down especially when i have to download heavy content. I intend to buy myself one before the end of this festive season.

I want to upgrade my PC or buy new too. Not gonna sell my old PC but I'll give it to my sister instead.

All I want this Christmas is tuition money or money for books. Working and going to community college is THE GRRRINND man. Sometimes I wish I would've done the four year college plan and braced with student loans because of how rough it is to pay your way through community college. I'll make sure to send my wishlist to Santa soon.

I got some nice shirts from my wife's family. Also a few gift cards. I wanted some high end electronic equipment but at least the gift cards should put a dent in that expense.