You are dead

lol yea i remember all those moments,
my favorite one is the chain saw to the head, me and my queer friends laugh and...well make crude jokes about it.....

haha, love it... didn't get to watch the whole thing yet, just the first half (it's a bit late right now) but it's absolutely wonderful... lol, quite funny if you ask me

oh, and I also love the so incredibly unique "gayuuuh" dying sound that occurs like.... EVERYTIME dude die... it's great! lol

kinda gory????try really gory......thats a weird game....what system is it for???cuz the graphics arent that good....i dunno maybe it was just the video

bravehearts said:
kinda gory????try really gory......thats a weird game....what system is it for???cuz the graphics arent that good....i dunno maybe it was just the video
..................Are you serious?

Leon is having one hell of a bad day, I especially liked it when that big dude with the giant wolverine-type claws stabbed him in the head, sweet.

What makes me so mad is I seen some of those deaths first hand or seen friends get treated like that. I just don't understand why they need to keep eating you after you die. Still the game was greats if you never played it you are a fool. That may or could go down as the best game of all time. Can't wait for 5