Yo! Who Here...

I think he was trying to ask who in the forums had ever stood in line for a long time, waiting for a game or console.....and how much time did it take??.....I.E.-one of the lucky few that stood in the blistering cold and horrid rainfalls to get a 360.....It's ok guys, i'm down with my peeps at MyGamer....I'll translate for you guys anytime

Asylum speaks "drunk" and "drunk ghetto". I'm pretty proficient in the first, but struggle with the second. I can speak drunk all the way down to grunts and vague pointing.

And I sat in a Wal-mart for about 3 hours and chatted with other gamers and some friends.

so what hes trying to say is he was in line waiting for a 360...and he was like all the star wars fans camping out in front of the movie theater to see the new one...and be the first one to see it....get the 360...if thats what he meant then i got it

Only thing I have really done that for was for Gamecube and for that I didnt even really wait long or outside. It was at a 24 hour walmart so just walked around the store for a bit

The Xbox 360...I didn't even have the money for it. I just went for Halo 2 tourny so I went with my friend who was gonna get it. I got a ticket while in and I sold it for $200 and got 2nd place in the tourny. Pretty good after I didn't play the game for 3 or 4 months.