Yet another newbie

WeeMadAndo

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Hobart
Well, I figured seeing as how my first review is already up, I should introduce myself. I'm WeeMadAndo, or more regularly, Anders. Sorry I missed the chance to chat with you the other day, I had wanted to - but through the wonders of the International Date Line, daylight savings and being up waaaay too late the night before playing pen and paper roleplay games, lets just say it didn't happen.

What to say about myself as a gamer? I'm an unashamed games snob - I can't stand games that don't add something new, or at the very least, do something old well. I play pretty much any game known to man and love gaming. Hell its why I signed up to write about it (in addition to running a weekly radio show about it as well).

At some point I'll collate my list of games (about 300 I'm willing to wager) and post them so people can see just how eclectic my tastes really are.

Well, I look forward to learning more about everyone here and having a great time writing with you all.

***I'm an unashamed games snob - I can't stand games that don't add something new, or at the very least, do something old well***

Perhaps you should rethink your snob-like stature, Anders. The above quote borders on extreme gaming hypocrisy.

Next thing we know, you'll start telling us you hate corporate behemoths, but love all that EA does for the industry!

Hehehe, just kiddin'. Welcome aboard.

Stevie

Uhh, yeah. Sure is nice to see all you n00bs, just jumping right in*cough*
Anyways;) Nice to meet ya man, I'm Josh. Looking foward to working with ya.

Welcome to this domain of awesomeness. I actually had radio show not too long ago too, but it was cancelled for being incredibly cool. Such is the burden that we all must bear.

Anders,

Welcome, I also understand the snob part, I was a picky eater and a bed wetter as a child. Now I hold my breath until I turn blue every time Gran Turismo is delayed. Oh well back to writing my version of mommy dearest.

Late

My Games...

How the hell do you start listing stuff in the "my games" section - I'm wanting to put up my inventory, but can't...