Xmen Comix throwdown

ding, ding. That was a trick question but you got it right (I also have two copies of that book).

Just before the Age of Apocalypse, Wolverine did something huge. What was it?

Darth_Jonas said:
ding, ding. That was a trick question but you got it right (I also have two copies of that book).

Just before the Age of Apocalypse, Wolverine did something huge. What was it?

Went completely beast-like. Lost his humanity.

Everyone is wrong about Wolvie. It happens that it is one of my favorite books by a Kubert. Sadly I will have to retrieve the book to find out the issue, but here's what happened:

Sabertooth is a prisoner at the mansion. Logan comes back from finally recovering from losing adamantium and dealing with the bone claws and going beastial for a while. Of course Sabertooth escapes and he and Wolvie have a knock-down-drag-out fight. Awesome illustrations. The whole time Creed is proding Logan to kill him. He finally goes to far when he describes what he'll do to all the girls in his life (like Shadowcat, Jubilee, etc.) if he walks away from the fight (you know, go against the Xmen rules by killing). Finally Logan has him pinned to the wall with a claw on either side of the head. Then he pops the middle claw. The last frame has the world freezing because reality has been changed in the past and the Age of Apocalypse is here.

In other words, he popped a claw into a defenseless Sabertooth's brain via his chin.

Wow, I really need to start reading some comics.

Ok how about another question. Who kidnapped Wolverine right before he went feral?

None of this matters now, Is anybody reading The End?

Believe it or not I love the fact that they are killing off some of these useless Xmen.

Now mlvssallo, answer the question!

Here's another one: what character is actually able to have physical contact with Rogue with no repurcussions? (hint: she even left the Xmen for him for a while.)