Xbox Portable

AJ2010

Registered
Sep 2, 2006
Georgia
The Xbox portablw which soon to come ot spring '07 it is very flat and pretty much like the xbox itself will beat Sony's PSP or is it too late to make a big comeback

Microsoft knows that the long-haul is the important thing. They usually keep a 3-5 year plan on becoming prominent (as far as gaming goes). The next gen of handhelds will be where they really compete.

Darth_Jonas said:
Microsoft knows that the long-haul is the important thing. They usually keep a 3-5 year plan on becoming prominent (as far as gaming goes). The next gen of handhelds will be where they really compete.

I agree. Don't know if it will succeed, but Microsoft has a better understanding of mobile technology (due to their software support of Palms, etc.) going into it than they had of consoles when they went into that market. This will allow them to compete more than many will think. Besides, they won't be developing another Gizmondo, I can guarantee.

BTW, what's with the Probable Spammer description, Darth?

i dont think microsoft will jump on the handheld bandwagon just yet, they will probably wait tell the next handheld generations by nintendo, and possible sony come out then they'll MAYBE relese a handheld.

medium_xbox_port.jpg

xboxport.jpg

PDNNV1329_xbox_portable_new.jpg

The xbox portable might not look like this this is just either a concept or made by some random person. This isn't the real thing. These were on the web for quite some time. Doubt they're real.

Last edited: