Xbox One vs PS4

DwarvenWarfare

Registered
Mar 22, 2015
Its simple, what do you prefer. Xbox One or PS4. Microsoft's Xbox Is currently priced (22/03/15) at $450/£329 - Amazon. While Sony's PS4 is at $399/£330. Overall your experience with the previous generation consoles could change your view; to me I have always preferred Xbox even though Microsoft try to suck money out of you at every opportunity. What do you like?

This is an argument/debate/whatever that we've had countless times on this forum, and it's one that goes on all over the place. You're going to get different answers for everyone, and a lot of people are going to say the PS4 wins out because of performance and other factors. Let's move on already.

This is an argument/debate/whatever that we've had countless times on this forum, and it's one that goes on all over the place. You're going to get different answers for everyone, and a lot of people are going to say the PS4 wins out because of performance and other factors. Let's move on already.

I agree, there's always going to be people on the PS side and those on the XBOX side.
These kind of discussions get quite dreary, as one's option to go either for PS or XBOX gives birth to a lot of flame and anger, and you would simply end up coming off better if you didn't start such topic, haha.
But if you want my biased answer, I will have to say I go for PS4 because I've got some kind of reticency toward Microsoft and its products.

Just give me the PS4. It's cheaper and graphically superior.

For me, Xbox One. This is because I simply prefer the controller on this console, as it I bigger and fits in my hand a lot more comfortably. I haven't had much experience on the PS4 but I know it is still a good console, but the Xbox One just about wins for me.

If you guys were worried about price differences, I heard that both slimmed down versions are coming to both systems. PS4 will be out before the XBOXOne. Expect to see prices drop with the new versions.