Xbox One Recommendations?

DarkGizmo

Registered
Nov 9, 2014
NY
www.revillution.com
So i'm getting an Xbox One a few days after christmas and need some recommendations as to what to buy. Any exclusive games I should pick up?

Please note that multi-platform games will be purchased on PS4 as they are the superior version when it comes to resolution. :)

Before I read the last sentence I was definitely going to recommend Shadow of Mordor but, since you only want exclusives you should 100% pick up Halo: The Master Chief collection, I was playing it the other day on my friends Xbox One and it's so amazing, a tonne of Nostalgia packed on to one disk.

I'd agree with the Master Chief collection if you're a Halo fan, they did a really good job remastering everything.

I'd say Sunset Overdrive is a pretty colourful and plain fun exclusive worth getting, and Ryse: Son of Rome is a bit monotonous but satisfying if you can find it discounted.

Killer Instinct is downloadable for free (but you can purchase characters), and whether you're a fighting game fan or not it looks great and plays really well, super fast paced.

I really think you should give Killer Instinct a try. It's a really fun fighter, and you will most likely have more fun with it than you think. I always play it to pass the time, and 3-4 hours seem to fly by almost instantly. I can't really think of any other Xbox One exclusives that you should play, Sunset Overdrive seems like fun. .

Well, it really depends on what you like. For me, Destiny was worth a try, especially if you have a few friends to grab and play with. The Master Chief collection actually seems pretty cool, so I recommend checking that out when it comes out or the new Halo. I'm not sure about The Crew, but it seems pretty interesting. But really, just get what you like. It's about the fun!

You can't go wrong with Halo: Master Chief Collection or Sunset Overdrive. They're both great games, and the former has enough content to keep you busy for hundreds of hours easy. If you're big on multiplayer, specifically the multiplayer from Halo 2, then you won't be disappointed by MCC. It had some issues at launch, but they're mostly done away with at this point.