Xbox 360 sells for one million dollars on eBay

I love that the starting bid was a million. It is great that they got what they asked for it. I want to know more about the buyer though for sure. Hopefully he did not buy one oif the 360s that will crap out on him after a few hours of gameplay.

The best part is the free shipping.

"Hey an xbox for a million dollars, sweet deal..... Oh Snap!! $15 for S&H!?!? I think that I'll pass."

Like they really needed to put "FREE SHIPPING" in their headline in order to sway potential bidders.

It looks that way Shquishay.....But hey, they might have some nagging kid saying they want it for Christmas....And they've got the money to blow.......Wish i was that lucky......And by the way, cuinneas, if you don't have a 360 of your own.....Don't always believe the hype on the net........If you really believe the reports about the 360 "crashes", then you haven't done your homework.....Not trying to knock you man, but you wouldn't believe the people that didn't take care of their first Xbox.....

I don't think the bid is legit. The buyer is a non-registered user, which means they probably don't exist. It is a common trick to get attention. "Hey, xboxes are going for a million bucks? Wow, I just got a deal for two grand!" I would believe it if the buyer had a history of buying.

cuinneas said:
The best part is the free shipping.

"Hey an xbox for a million dollars, sweet deal..... Oh Snap!! $15 for S&H!?!? I think that I'll pass."

Like they really needed to put "FREE SHIPPING" in their headline in order to sway potential bidders.

lol :rotfl:

The comment about the 360 crash was not supposed to be a jab at the 360. I was just saying that it would suck to pay that much and get a lemon. Just Like I would be equally as pissed if the new car i bought last week was super rare and I paid 10,000,000 bucks for it and then the motor dropped out on the highway. And by the way. It is not a matter of believing that 360s have been crashing. It is truth. Shite happens. I am sure that all of the other systems will have crashes too.

I also a firm believer in not having to research hyped items like the 360. The same with the PS3 and the revolution. if they do not catch my interest in all of their blanket advertising then they are not trying to reach me at all. If the advertising does not peak my interest enough to make me want to go and find out more... then I won't. The PS3 has me interested and the Revolution has me intrigued as well. Nothing against the 360 but, truth be told, I am still not impressed much. A consumer should NEVER have to research an item just to find reasons to like it. Unless, of course, they are an irresponsible consumer that is. Seriously, If XBOX 360 was the system for me... They would have told me so in one way or another.

Again, XBOX appears to be a fine system... just not for me or my type of gaming.