XBL Gamertag Topic

FPS_AMMAR

Registered
May 6, 2006
Post your Xbox Live gamertag here so we can add you to friends, have a match or whatever. Get to know each other. Also post which games you play online.

gamertag: sgt manji
games: Perfect Dark Zero and Project Gotham Racing 3.

Can a mod please stick this?

GamerTag: RoDesignWeb

We should do a macrumors Halo2 session, that's be fun.... I am usually on after 11pm (eastern time) playing Halo 2 with a couple friends. There are just three of us and it would be nice to have a fourth to be in our parties the whole session

Gamertag: AtK x D4veY
I play halo 2 all the time and im regestering for MLG Chicago so anyone who wants to add me and chalange me and my double team partner than add me so we can get some practicing in before the tournaments.

XBL Gamertag: Streaker777
Games: Halo 2, Madden 06, NBA Live 06, and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Name- Spudlyff8fan
Games- Guilty Gear X2 Reload, Halo 2, Street Fighter Anniversary Collection, Star Wars: Republic Commando, King of Fighters Maximum Impact Maniax and Dead or Alive 2.

Gamertag: STEF DELEV

Silent storm was taken.:melodrama

I only have a month of free gold, lol, but I'll be playing halo 2, chaos theory, and need for speed most wanted.

Burny Mack, soon to be Bat Vomit

You guys gotta get Call of Duty 2 for the 360. Multiplayer is fantastic. Highly reccomended from Senior Dave. Oh yeah, I play COD2, Burnout Revenge, and Table Tennis

Gamertag: SEANX0R (it is a Zero not an o)
Games: Table Tennis, Call of Duty 2, Full Auto, Halo 2, and Perfect Dark Zero

I have only had an X-box for five days so I have not played a whole lot on X-box live yet.