WOW expansion - free for 10 days?

Azrile

Registered
Dec 7, 2014
So I have seen friends have been reporting this. Apparently Blizzard is giving everyone, even non-subscribers a chance to play WoD for 10 days. That is pretty incredible, since for most serious gamers, 10 days is all it would take to get from 90-100 and basically see a huge chunk of the expansion.

They do things like this pretty frequently. I should see if they sent me an offer.

Getting to max level is just the start. The best content is always the endgame content.

They gave ten days for free as MoP came out. Is this a new offer? I'll be checking it out, thanks for sharing.

Yeah I think it's a new offer as of around end of November. You can access it from your battle.net account - be aware though, as soon as you click on the trial it will reactivate immediately so maybe download the client and whatnot before reactivating to get the most out of it.

I bought the battle chest thinking it'd give me all expansions except WoD plus like 10 days game time or whatever.

However, it just added a brand new account to my battle.net account haha. So I couldn't play my old characters. Blizzard be trollin'. :)

Yes! Great, now that I've finally broken free from WoW, they tempt me with such offers. I guess it's winter break so I'll check it out, I hope I won't get sucked in to the game again.

Yes! Great, now that I've finally broken free from WoW, they tempt me with such offers. I guess it's winter break so I'll check it out, I hope I won't get sucked in to the game again.

I have a friend in the same situation. He is already hooked because of the free 10 days. It allows you to play pretty far into the first zone and get your garrison set up. You garrisons opens up a ton of gameplay which I think is the best part of the expansion. he is hooked 3 days into his trial.

You'll get hooked haha. It's a matter of time. The garrisons are an interesting addition, I just wish that I could add more buildings! They've also made questing more bearable with the leveling potions you can purchase with garrison resources. The free 10 days is definitely a call to lure old players back.

Yeah, I have been watching what my friend can do in the free trial. I think he is up to like 10 followers. The trial limits your character before you can get to lvl 91, but you can take your followers all the way up to 100. I don´t think he has been able to collect ilvl improvements for them yet, but we will see. I think he still has 4 or 5 days left.

Great! I haven't played the new expansion, Warlords of Draenor, yet, so if this intel is legit, I'll sure have some fun with it, even if it's only for ten days. I might even consider purchasing a subscription if I feel like playing it longer.