worth waiting for?

pwarbi

Registered
Mar 9, 2015
UK
After everybody waiting for GTAV to finally be released on PC, weve now all had a few weeks to play it and see what its all about.

So what's the verdict? Are we happy with how the game is or are we a little disappointed?

We're happy. Great game, great optimization. I've seen people moan everywhere about crashes and stuff, but honestly my game didn't crash once. I perosnally feel that the wait was worth it.

I have to agree and I think the editor is a great addition aswell. The only thing that I can say I'm slightly disappointed about, is the fact it's more or less the exact same game as what was released on the console.

And considering I already own it on the PS4, I'm not going to be paying full price for it again for the PC aswell.

I'll have to make do with borrowing a friends copy for now until the price comes down.

In my opinion, no it wasn't worth it. I don't personally own a console to have played it on previously, but I've played it a lot on a friend's PS3. Anyway, I think it's nice that PC players get to play it because for example I, and a lot of other gamers I would think dont have consoles, so it's a nice addition to have in my gaming library. In the end I have nothing to be disappointed about because I wasn't expecting a different game than it already was for console. Classic GTA experience, nothing more.

It's a fantastic game, and that's the general consensus. Millions of copies have been sold since the original release, and it's one of the best-selling games of all time at this point. I know people that have sunk hundreds of hours into the game and even paid for it three separate times now. Few games have that much clout with gamers.

Well it was worth it if you don't own a console and the game is surprisingly optimized so I guess I'm happy with the final result. I'm also happy the whole mod thing got solved.

It's amazing, although with the recent modding fiasco, I'd wait if you plan on modifying the game. If not, go ahead and pick it up, it's well worth it's prize, I think.

It was definitely worth it. The graphic improvement is massive, and let's face it, nothing beats keyboard and mouse when it comes to action games. It's also been very nicely optimized, so they definitely went above and beyond what most other devs give to PC ports nowadays

Its insane. Honestly, it has certainly had me gripped far more than GTA 4 ever did. In particular, the multiplayer gameplay is exceptionally good partiuclarly when playing with friends. I also thought they did a better job than before on all the minigames and additional content outside of the main story.

I have seen the game plays on youtube and it looks very good. I want to get it but I don't have enough hard drive space at this time and so I will need to get a new hard drive first. I think it was worth it because the graphics looks much better when compared to the console versions.