Worst Games Ever

thunderking85

Registered
Apr 11, 2006
Philly,PA
Kabuki Warriors was the wackest piece of crap game I ever played in my lifetime.
E.T was just as bad.

Devil May Cry 2 :vomit:
:vomit: :vomit:

SSX On Tour(It not Tricky)

All Xbox Wrestleing games
True Crime 1& 2

How about Street Fighter The Movie the game, yikes! Craptacular. Superman for N64 also comes to mind and slowly makes me sad just to think about how cruddy it was. Let us not forget Spawn the Eternal (suckfest), Drake of the 99 Dragons, and Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness. I feel dirty.

It takes a special kind of failure to make it into this list. A game has to be more than boring or poorly executed. To become one of the worst, it starts as a bad idea and ends by actually lowering the quality of life of people who haven't played it.

Here is my list:

E.T. The Extraterrestrial
Fight For Life
Revolution X
Total Recall

I tend to have a problem with all of the GTA knockoffs that are released these days. I'm thinking of 187: Ride or Die, 50 Cent Bulletproof, 25 to Life, the True Crime series, and so on. These street crime "gansta" simulators are so bad that you have to wonder how lowly the developer's perception of their target audience is. I understand the desire to capitalize on the phenomenal sales of the GTA franchise, but developers should at least put it half the effort it takes to make a GTA game. Besides, the crime simulator genre is pretty ridiculous. I wonder if society will look back at this genre and shake their heads in disappointment at the thought that developers tried to make money off of games that revolved around actually committing crime.

THE LAST GTA GAME WAS CRAP.

still DMC 2.
Socom 3 was bad

but I think there is a Tie between Superman 64, Kabuki, and ET. three way tie. The should a a match for the title.

The Adventures of Link

I hate that game SO much! Zelda rocks, but the sequel is crap.

Lord of the Rings for the SNES. It is a special kind of suck. After the initial shock to your system, some may become determined to get as far as possible. Prepare to be haunted for a long time to come.

PrinceLUDA21 said:
THE LAST GTA GAME WAS CRAP.

still DMC 2.
Socom 3 was bad

but I think there is a Tie between Superman 64, Kabuki, and ET. three way tie. The should a a match for the title.

socom 2 was a lot worse then socom 3.

I guess having reviewed games for a living skews your perspective about games somewhat. I mean I've played games based on Hot Wheels, Antz, The Road to El Dorado, etc...so bad becomes relative.

The game I was most disappointed in was Shenmue...I know there are people who love it, and how unique an experience it was...but a unique experience putting in an 8 hour day driving a forklift still sucks in my opinion.