Working harder makes me happier.

edwincoops

Registered
Mar 22, 2021
When I work harder I usually see myself move closer to my goals which gives me a euphoric feeling.Most people think doing lots of work is stressful,its actually the opposite.Like einstein said life is like riding a bicycle, you have to keep moving to keep balanced.

I totally agree. Putting in work can seem daunting before you do it, but if you actually put your focus and energy into it, it's much easier when you're in the midst of it. And like you said, it feels much more rewarding afterward. I think the same is true of exercising.

For me, it's all about making money that's my goal. Some people don't work hard but work smart and I believe that it's the best way to go when it comes to making your dreams become a reality.

It is very important for you to have a targeted goals which you are working towards because this is what is going to direct whatever you are doing into the right path of achieving your goals and objectives.

I could not agree more with this. I am never happy unless I am busy and reaching my goals and many think I am crazy for working as much as I do but I enjoy it.

Sometimes I do have down days and burnout days but taking a day to myself usually helps with that for me to get back on track with my goals and tasks.