Wish List

glen

Registered
Nov 7, 2014
So with Christmas fast approaching, what's on your personal wish list? What are you most excited for?
For myself, I am thinking of picking up Destiny, or maybe a few nice parts for my PC.

For Christmas, I've got a few things listed on my Wish List. I would like to have a new external hard drive for my PC, because I just have way too many files and I definitely need it. I would also like to have an iPad, or any tablet for that matter. I need it for school purposes.

Another external hard drive would be cool. I dropped my last external hard drive and it hurt so bad because I knew that hard drive was done.

The top three on my wishlist are The Crew, COD: Advanced Warfare and Final Fantasy XIII on Steam. I doubt any of them will get discounted for Winter Sale though, with such a close release date :confused:

This Christmas I'm actually gifting myself a whole new computer set because I've been putting up with a very old and slow laptop for years now so I think I deserve a reward. I chose to wait until the holidays because I'm hoping to get a better discount though I'm not exactly sure if that's a good strategy for buying desktop PCs or laptops.