Why do you choose PC over console?

I would really choose the PC games because it is more convenient and works fine for me. I can do a lot of gaming in a PC compare to a gaming console. PC gaming is now becoming more popular in my country here in the Philippines than the gaming console that is why I would really considered this to have it. Besides PC games are also great and there are a lot of choices to have also.
A lot of what drew me to PC gaming was the upkeep on my desktop. I liked the idea of just having to upgrade parts of my rig instead of having to buy a new console every several years. Don't get me wrong, I still like console gaming, but when I found out the Playstation and Xbox weren't going to be backwards compatible with their games, that really turned me off of them,

It's one thing to have to buy a new console, but to reinvest your money in all of your games too? That's absurd. My Steam library has been relevant for well over 10 years now, and I don't have any problems reinstalling and playing games from long ago on my computer today.

It's flexibility will be the answer. You can actually play all the console game in PC. And you do a lot of things with a PC rather than a console.

Simply because the games I want to play are for the PC. First was Everquest, then World of Warcraft and Starcraft.

This was the reason that I use my PC to AY the top eleven football manager game. It is the type of game that can't be played on a console and I have nothing to do than to use my PC to connect to the internet, in order to play the game as well. I also play the game on my mobile device as well.

It's flexibility will be the answer. You can actually play all the console game in PC. And you do a lot of things with a PC rather than a console.
Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say you can play ALL console games on PC. Granted, if you wanted to go through the trouble, you could probably find ways to play console exclusive games on the PC, but I don't think that's what should be done.

I love PC gaming, but I've been thinking about adding a Playstation to my house because of the exclusive games available for it. Horizon Zero Dawn, Until Dawn, The Last of Us, The Uncharted series, I have a real desire to play through all of these games, but I can't get them on my PC, at least not easily.

I choose pc because its more flexible and upgrade able. I use to play games in long hours, doing so i easily get tired of the game. So with a pc i can just install a new game in an instant. If the requirements is not reached, i can upgrade my hardware by my self. Also in a pc you can play all these games in different platforms just by using emulators.

I guess it's because of the game itself. Like DOTA 2. You get to engage with different players from around the world. You're also connected to anyone that's playing the game. Basically, a bunch of reasons.

It's a combination of convenience and performance. Buying and collecting video games is incredibly easy through programs like Steam. Everything is nice and organized in one application. Not to mention the crazy sales that Steam has. During an average seasonal sale, I sometimes get up to 10 or more games for the cost of one game at standard retail price. You can't beat that.

As for performance, it's a well known fact that computers had, have, and always will have better performance than consoles. Not only can we play games at 60FPS, but the textures are higher resolution as well, and we have better particle effects. That is unless the developers favor consoles and mess up the PC ports, which often happens.

There are games like RPG games that can be best played using a pc, while most FPS and Fighting games are best played in a console. So it really depends on what kind of game are you playing.

honestly, I guess for practical reasons such as when you buy a game console you still need to buy games to play with it, yes in computers you also need to buy, but if you are clever enough you can find a site where you can download to be able to play with it.
next would be computers now a days have emulator, you can also play retro games, or some older games with your personal computer.
also with a computer you can do a lot more things like search, working and do other stuff that a console can't do.

I'm a great fan of building my games with a PC, I'm sure of it durability in terms of hardware and it is versatile too,it can be used as a source of other entertainment. One can upgrade a game at any given time and I love its modding which aids the replaying feature. All in all playing games on PC is great and it has awesome graphics too.

Mainly, because aside from PC gaming, you can surf the internet and use it in technical ways. I do aware there are consoles that able to access internet but it can't beat PC. You can do a lot of things in PC. Also, nowadays, PC has step up. You can use VR, bluetooth, wifi etc. And lastly, for me, games is much easier to play using PC peripherals compared to Joystick or other console gears.

It was actually my dad who first introduced me to the world of games via the PC. My dad works as a Mechanical Engineer in an American Company and he was well-versed in using the Personal computer in the early 1990's. USB and CD ROMS have not yet been invented at that time but he had diskettes of games over which I could choose from. Those were the first few years that I started learning how to use the computer through the games that I played with my dad. Ofcourse we are well aware of the vintage solitaire game and that one where bombs explode. I started with those kinds of games then when I grew older, I started playing counter-strike and warcraft. I prefer PC over console since when I get tired of playing, I could revert back to my work or vice-versa just by a click of the keyboard.

Well you can play anything on PC, PC can run games at high settings while on console it will run only on fixed FPS. You can play high resolution on PC just to upgrading your GPU, CPU, RAM and even upgrading from HDD to SSD to stop the stutters while gaming. Most of the AAA games is available on PC and it is more enjoyable to play than consoles.