Who or what would you like to cosplay as?

techbeast34

Registered
Nov 9, 2014
Let's say you had the time and money, along with resources, to make a cosplay for anything, like comic books, video games, anime, etc. Who or what would you cosplay as? I would cosplay as Iron Man personally, and I would probably add a couple of things extra to the costume as a whole, like have the helmet faceplate lift up, and I'd probably try to add a couple of foam dart launchers to the shoulders or arms.

I already cosplay. I've been Sam Carter from Stargate SG-1, a Jedi, and I have a cool Doctor Who costume I put together, with a mix of many different Doctors. I've been cycling through those three because I haven't felt inspired for another cosplay recently, but I'm sure I'll think up something again.

If given the chance and resources, I would like to cosplay Mrs. Lovette from Sweeney Todd. I'm a fan of anything that's gothic and dark-themed and Mrs. Lovette fits my preference perfectly. I love the dresses that she wore on the movie and it would be really nice if I can wear them!

Some sort of Jedi for sure. I like the out fit . Comfortable and loose fitting . Like pajamas.

Some sort of Jedi for sure. I like the out fit . Comfortable and loose fitting . Like pajamas.
I have a Jedi costume and it is very comfy, although the belt can feel a bit like a girdle sometimes. Here I am wearing it, although you can't see the belt with the pose I have.

NDUXAP3l.jpg

Reactions: YunaKazama26
Hahahha nice ! Where did you get it ? I'd change the belt to some type of draw string type thing to hold up my pants because yea the belt would be heavy and make it less comfortable.

Hahahha nice ! Where did you get it ? I'd change the belt to some type of draw string type thing to hold up my pants because yea the belt would be heavy and make it less comfortable.
The belt is great though, it includes a little pocket to hold my phone and other things, which is handy. I even added a hook for my light saber.

I got it from http://cosplaysky.com/star-wars-kenobi-jedi-tunic-costume-custom-made.html. They did a good job, although I ended up adding some additional velcro to the costume to hold it together better.

If I had money, I would like to cosplay as Emilia of Dance Central. Especially her costume from the first game. I would also like to own Lili's outfit from Tekken and wear a customized for girls RIG from Dead Space. Also the outfit for Ghosts in Starcraft looks cool.

I would like to Co play in a horror movie, I would ask that I only get the script that has my lines. This way, I will be able to feel the thrill of fear when the unexpected happens. Recently I have not watched a horror that made me feel afraid. I remember the first horror movie I watched as a child. I still remember that feeling of fear that made me afraid to go to bed.

I used to cosplay in the past. I did Yuuko Ichihara from XXXHolic in her Time Witch outfit, Victorian outfit, and the Coral outfit, Haku from Naruto, Sasori from Naruto, Byakuya from Bleach, Nanao from Bleach, Jedi, and Kitsune Spirit. I've also helped on multiple cosplay projects for various friends.

That being said I'd like to be able to cosplay as my WoW druid, GW2 Guardian in T3 human gear and Yuuko's other outfits, as well as KosMos.

I really want to make me some beskar'gam. I want to cosplay as a Mandalorian Warrior from Star Wars. It's a hard choice though as to whether or not I want to go the Neo-Crusader, Crusader or Shock Trooper armor route. I mean, I like the shock trooper armor, it's classic and all, but the Neo-Crusaders were BA. It's gonna be a hard choice. I hope to actually make a set someday, but we'll see.

If I could I'd like to cosplay as either Lil' Slugger (Shoenen Batto) from Paranoia Agent or I would like to cosplay at the Medicine Seller from Mononoke/ Ayakashi: Samurai Horror Stories. In the past, I've cosplayed as Lil' Slugger and it worked out wonderfully so I'd like to do it again. Unfortunately for the medicine seller, I don't have the same body type and I'm not ghost pale. I have cosplayed once or twice as Haruhi Suzumiya but that had to stop because people kept running up and 'glomping' me, which isn't good for my already pretty bad health.

Hughes from FMA. A military outfit isn't too hard to do, but I would look overweight as his role. Not a care given. A state alchemist, or someone from that. Barring that, Kamina from TTGL.

I always wanted to cosplay as Boba Fett, or even any mandalorian would be ok. But I don't have the time, nor the money, nor even the talent to put together a costume like that. *sigh*

Going from a Star Wars point of view, I always wanted to roleplay a Jedi Council Member or Emperor Palpatine with his "Unlimitttted POWERRRR" costume (dark sith lordy type).

Ahhh.... I can't choose >A< Too many to choose from >A<

But I guess for starters, I'll go with a much simpler one :) Someone that's kind of like me so I can express and demonstrate the cosplay well :D

Nahh, thinking about it, that would be hard too >A< I'll go with a cool flat character xD I'd like to cosplay Kagura from Tenchu :D (I'd like to cosplay as Shinogi as well but I ain't a guy... I'd feel awkward wearing clothes like his XP <<in fact wearing clothes like Kagura's (too short >A<) is already awkward '~')