who likes school ?

who likes school ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like school - especially when I'm not there. A lot of times when I am there, I want to go home. But overall, I really enjoy being a student, and though actually DOING the homework sucks, I feel good when it's done. Much better than working. I'd like to go to school forever...

I like it, I love it. The real world sucks. Give me back classes that start at 11am, cheap housing, and the ability to absolutely gorge myself and still have a six pack instead of the keg I've built up to.

I miss dropping mini-fridges down 8 story stair wells. And the knife throwing contests. And the homemade napalm. Not to mention the possibility of seeing hot guys in nothing but their tightie-whities. Man my freshman year was impossible to top.

I don't remember much about college. I remember going my freshman year...my parents dropping me off...then someone poking me...it was my turn to pick up my degree...I have pictures so I know I did other things. My sorority says so. But for the life of me....I can't remember it.

I DO remember the naked run at finals though! I videotaped that! HAHa!

actually no....god knows the guys in our brother frat tried to get me drunk enough. But I never was able to get THAT drunk.

The other girls were easier to get drunk and get them to do what you wanted, and some were that way already so, I guess I was a lost cause at some point. But I did strip for money once at a rush party.