Who is your favorite viedo game character of all time and why?

mmchayle

Registered
Dec 20, 2014
I have been a huge video game fan all my life and have played many games across many platforms. However, there is one character that always stand out to me and that is Squall Leonheart from final fantasy VIII. Most people would probably call me crazy but to me, he is the most awesome one I have seen. His seemingly introverted and mysterious nature makes him seem uncaring but deep down he is very much a loving person just scarred by his past of losing his family and tries to hide that. It is his independent nature however, that makes him so loveable to me, he absolutely hates relying on people. So who is your favorite video game character of all time and why?

Solid Snake. The voice, the beard, the total unwavering badassery. Such a cool character with an interesting backstory, personality, and his skills are renowned like his father Big Boss.

Hmmm. I don't usually follow them because I know they aren't real. But throughout the years one character is still stuck in my mind. It's Sonic the Hedehog. He's been here for decades like Mario.

Joel, Ellie and David from The Last of Us. Nathan Drake and Sully from Uncharted as well. They are all just so well acted.
Other mentions are Vaas from Far Cry 3, Donkey Kong, Drippy from Ni No Kuni and The Joker in the Arkham series.

I never really had a favorite character because I usually just focus on the gameplay mostly, but if I had to pick one it would be Lara Croft because I think she is pretty badass and it really made an impact on me when she first came out on the PS1. Also I hope they make a movie of her again soon because I really didn't like Angelina. Jolie all that much in the first few ones,

Vaas from Far Cry 3, they build up his character so well and you were scared every time you had to approach him.

Boo .. how can you not love a minaturaized giant space hamster who goes for the eyes.