Who is the creator of this website?

Stan is our god, we bow to him and follow him to the ends of the world. Stan has promised us that when the time is right the stars align, and the Cubs win the World Series a giant duck billed platypus called Spoony will come flying and take us to the promised world of Tetrisapolaus.

Until then we are to bring him a virgin sacrifice once a month, with whom he has sex with before we sacrifice her *which in my mind doesn't make sense because she will no longer be a virgin* oh and when we sacrifice her we don't kill her, we force her or him *depends on his mood* to watch the different strokes episode where the bicycle shop owner tries to molest Gary Coleman *Now I want you guys to scream really loud at my ass* for 12 hours straight.

Until then us little Mygamer members are to give up all our personal belongings, dress only in purple with white adidas and live on a steady diet of cabbage, baked beans, and KFC, and our beverage of choice is Odoules.

Until Spoony picks us up, we are to end every conversation by saying "Stan and I love you"