Who is excited for the Mario Kart DLC?

Nero

Registered
Nov 8, 2014
I am excited for the first DLC. I want to play at those courses so much. Also FALCON CAR IS BACK! Who else is excited.

The DLC for the game is amazing. Frankly, I think it's about time Link crashed the party. Well, since he didn't crash Mario Party then I guess this is also good too. Oh, I can't wait for the Zelda/Link and Mario/Peach princess in another castle jokes to once again flourish because of this.

The DLC for the game is amazing. Frankly, I think it's about time Link crashed the party. Well, since he didn't crash Mario Party then I guess this is also good too. Oh, I can't wait for the Zelda/Link and Mario/Peach princess in another castle jokes to once again flourish because of this.
I have just played it and I love the DLC. Link so far is my favorite followed by Cat Peach. She is just so cute in that suit.

I'm more excited than I thought I would be. I'm really looking forward to new tracks more than anything else. I'll be away from home most of the day but as soon as I can I'll download and start playing.

Yes I love the DLC! My favorite part is the option to purchase both this DLC and the next release in may for $12 instead of $8 separately. The only reason I really get DLC is for the maps, I don't think the cars or characters are worth paying for but more maps? yes please.

Definitely makes the game more fun and with more maps you are drawn in once again if the game has become mundane for you.

Yes I love the DLC! My favorite part is the option to purchase both this DLC and the next release in may for $12 instead of $8 separately. The only reason I really get DLC is for the maps, I don't think the cars or characters are worth paying for but more maps? yes please.
Link is all the worth for DLC. I love him and the hyrule castle stage. I have not tried him on wifi yet, cause I need more practice!

Damn right I am.

I can't wait to play as Link and drive in raceways like Mute City and Dragon Driftway.

I'm absolutely in love with the new Mario Kart 8 DLC! Actually I'm a hardcore Nintendo gamer and I've always been addicted to the Mario Kart game series. I have mostly all of the Mario Kart games (for all consoles including Nintendo DS, Wii etc.), and can't wait to play as Link! I have not gotten Mario Kart 8 yet, but personally favorite will always be Mario Kart Wii...

It's really reasonably priced compared to most other DLC packs these days. 8 dollars for a bunch of new tracks, cars and characters, including Link? Yes please!

Oh wow, this is the first I've heard about Mario Kart DLC. I've had a look at it, and it does look very exciting. It's even at a reasonable price too, not to mention the additon of Link! Nintendo has always made the best games. I look forward to getting it!

It's really reasonably priced compared to most other DLC packs these days. 8 dollars for a bunch of new tracks, cars and characters, including Link? Yes please!

Indeed, this DLC pack is really nice and cheap. The new tracks (mainly hyrule circuit) look also great, and Link is a fantastic new character for Mario Kart 8. This is totally worth buying it.