Who are your favorite youtube vloggers?

Lovely01

Registered
Nov 11, 2014
My favorite youtube vloggers so far are Jessie and Jeana, (BfvsGf x PrankvsPrank.) It can be two vloggers, one vlogger, multiple vloggers. Any vlogger that vlogs on youtube.

Alicia Washington's videos are the ones I really watch on a bi-weekly basis.

My favorites have to be a tie between Tyler Oakley and Grace Helbig. I love them both equally, and then of course I love tons of others. Hannah Hart, Mamerie Hart, Chester See, Alfie and Zoe, Troye Sivan, Connor Franta, ect. I used to love Jenna Marbles but I don't anymore really. I also really used to like Andrea and Jenn and O2L but I don't really watch their videos that much anymore.

Will & RJ. They're just nice guys who make endearing vlogs. Billy & Pat are awesome too.

I used to watch Tyler but he's become very smug and panders. Kingsley is fun, but I wouldn't class him as a vlogger because his videos are more formalised. Miles Jai seems like a great guy, but I prefer him just being himself in other peoples vlogs over his created content. Jake seems sweet, but his content seems forced. Russ Marine also seems sweet, but I don't think he's a good vlogger. Davey Wavey isn't my cup of tea. Mark(E Miller) appeared very arrogant at first, but since dating Ethan he seems less so.

I am on a bit of a Tyler kick lately, Connor is nice too as is the whole little group of UK Youtubers including Marcus, Zoe, Caspar, Joe and all them.
What I am really enjoying now is Good Mythical Morning with Rhett and Link.

My favorite youtube vloggers so far are Jessie and Jeana, (BfvsGf x PrankvsPrank.) It can be two vloggers, one vlogger, multiple vloggers. Any vlogger that vlogs on youtube.

I hope that I understood the thread. I love YouTube videos but I usually search for what I need to see and not a specific person. I watched a few videos of how to bath a cat and let us just say I laughed silly. I was doing this at my then place of work because I could not concentrate on work. I will always be thankful to the person who introduced me to YouTube.