Which gaming console are you most inclined to? (PS, XBOX, NINTENDO, PC, Mobile, etc.)

JohnnyDoe

Registered
Sep 27, 2018
The vast majority of the games that I have played have either been on a PC or on a PSP so I'm more inclined to stick to those consoles to play games. The reason for sticking to PC and PSP is that I'm used to the controls and PC games have more depth and are easier to play/control with much more variety. PSP, on the other hand, is just for nostalgic reasons since there isn't too much variation in controls between a PSP a PS and an XBOX. Mobile games aren't bad either but they are limited; although they are breaking out of that limited shell more and more with MMO FPS shooter games showing up in Google Play Store like PUBG, Fortnite, and ROS. So what gaming console do you prefer?

I think if you are practical person you would choose a pc. Most of the games now are playable in pc but not all. In consoles like ps4 thr FPS are fixed then if you are PC type person just upgrade your GPU RAM then you are good to go. More frames per second than a PS4 nor xbox.

kelvin235 is right, PC is the way to go to be more practical since it can be used for other purposes. However, I love the PlayStation because of its exclusive games like God of War, The Last of Us, Uncharted Series, and the upcoming Ghost of Tsushima.

It depends on the person. I am both a PC and Console guy. I mostly play MOBA games on PC because they are available there and runs better compared to their mobile counterparts. I play on console/PlayStation 4 because I love their exclusives and owning the console is the only way to play them for myself.

I have played games on PS, Xbox, PSP and also on my mobile phones. All these gave me different experiences because I enjoyed one more than the other for different reasons. PlayStation is still the best for me because I get a better graphics and the analog feature on the control is awesome especially when playing soccer. The good thing about mobile games is that you can get as many as you want almost for free.

I prefer gaming on PC. The only reason is that all my friends are also on PC. As you know gaming is more fun with friends, specially if you are in to multiplayer games. I mostly play online games and for that you always need a good group of friends to enjoy. Also, you have to pay for online features on consoles which is a major drawback. I think consoles are best for solo games, specially the console exclusives such as The Last of Us, God of War etc. For casual games mobiles phones are best. They have come a long way in terms of both the visual and game play mechanics. So, for me it's PC and Android.

I prefer gaming on PC. The only reason is that all my friends are also on PC. As you know gaming is more fun with friends, specially if you are in to multiplayer games. I mostly play online games and for that you always need a good group of friends to enjoy. Also, you have to pay for online features on consoles which is a major drawback. I think consoles are best for solo games, specially the console exclusives such as The Last of Us, God of War etc. For casual games mobiles phones are best. They have come a long way in terms of both the visual and game play mechanics. So, for me it's PC and Android.
Since you are a fan of the God of War series, have you tried out the most recent God of War? I hear that it is pretty good and follows Kratos' son. I hear nothing but good reviews; sadly, I haven't been able to play the game myself. All I've seen of the "Last of Us" series is just what was on Pewdiepie's channel for the most part.

Since you are a fan of the God of War series, have you tried out the most recent God of War? I hear that it is pretty good and follows Kratos' son. I hear nothing but good reviews; sadly, I haven't been able to play the game myself. All I've seen of the "Last of Us" series is just what was on Pewdiepie's channel for the most part.

I haven't played it my self, as I said I am a PC gamer. What I actually do is, I go to YouTube and type the name of the game and add 'full movie' at the end. This way you can watch the entire story of the game as if it was a movie. I have used this method to watch The Last of Us and had a blast. Another game movie that I would recommend you to check out is Injustice 1 and 2. It has by far one of the best in game story and you will be hooked from start to finish.

As for God Of War, people were actually dissapointed by its story. It does revolve around his son, but the main part is that they have to take the ashes of their mother to some location. It had great game play no doubt about that.