Which Console Do You Think Is Better?

teabwoi

Registered
Nov 18, 2014
I am thinking about getting a new gaming console for Christmas and I have some buddies of mine who have been telling me that I should get the PS4. I am thinking that I want to get one but I have always wanted to get the Xbox one.

Which one do you guys think is the better one for me to get?

I would say PS4 as PlayStation Plus is amazing, Xbox Live has nothing on it. It pays a lot of dividends on your investment.

I don't own a PS4, but because I've owned a Vita and PS+ so long I know I'd get it over an Xbox One. I have a couple dozen games already ranging from Infamous: First Light to Resogun.

I'm more in favor of the PS4 because I think it's more well made just by seeing how it is built even on the inside but I'm guessing the differences between the two aren't really that much apart from a slight difference in price and also possible exclusives. I'd say it's probably best to just look at the exclusive games and see which one appeals to you more.

The one that you feed to your mind the most, that's the one that will be best for you teabwoi. I myself, personally choose the PS4 over the Xbox [HAL3000] One, because I do not like people watching what I do 24/7 without them paying me for my performance and entertainment, which is boring as heck. Also, I've always been a avid player of Playstations since the first console and the games for them have always outranked Xbox games in my opinion.

Ultimately, it's your choice because it's you money teabwoi, but I would choose the system that will be most used and valuable in the short and long run.

I'd say the PS4, unless you're really into the Halo series, which in my opinion is the only reason why you would consider an Xbox, for Halo 5. That said since Bungie left I'm not too sure on the quality of the series.

It depends on what you're looking for in a console and what exclusives you're interested in. Xbox One is more of a media center focused equally on games and music and shows etc., but games are generally nicer looking and run better on the PS4 since it's more focused on being a pure gaming console, with other features there.

I personally love the PS4 console. I love the look of it and I love the system in it so much more then XBOX1 which is what the debate was about. I also love the feel of the controller so much better. My brother got an Xbox1 and has had nothing but problems with it really (good thing he doesn't like gaming too much) So I am quite content with my PS4 choice :)

XBOX One. I just really love the connection between the compatibility with a computer and computer hardware. Currently my labtop acts as a second monitor for the XBOX screen. Also not to mention the ability to have multiple hardrives hooked up at one.

I won't get into which one is better but I have handled both Xbox One and PS4 and I personally prefer Xbox One

I think they're both the same, it just depends on what you're more into. Now, if you're having trouble deciding, just go for the cheapest one, you'll only miss a few features that you probably won't even use. You could also focus on one game you really want for that console, sometimes games are cheaper for one console than the other.

The only game I would like to play exclusively on the PS4 is bloodbourne. If you like that game, then get a PS4. If not, I don't care for consoles and just stay with PC.

Depends on what you want. Do you want a console with multi media machine or a console with higher end graphics? You should also consider the exclusive titles also.

Personally it should be based on what exclusives you're interested in. Don't settle for second best if you're going to be happier with one console's exclusives over the other.

I myself am more of an Xbox console person than a PlayStation person. Those people that I know who have upgraded to the PlayStation 5 though seem really happy with their purchase and I have not seen any issues mentioned about the PlayStation 5.

I would definitely go for the PlayStation 5 if you are looking to upgrade to a newer console and want to stay with PlayStation.