Where do you buy your games?

I don`t really buy games anymore from shops. I usually use Steam, Good Old Games or the Humble Bundle store for my games. I think the last time I bought a physical copy of a game from a store was more then 10 years ago. Go technology. :D

I buy PC games on Steam, Humble Bundle and most recently GOG.
Consoles games either at my local major videogame retail chain (Game Planet, or Game Rush by Blockbuster movie rental stores), or the stalls and shops at local markets (better prices sometimes).
On the very rare occasion, supermarkets will have these ridiculous sales (probably mistagged or something) and I'll get a tip from a friend and hunt down a game or two.

There's a big gaming store called games plaza that one can actually browse and buy all sorts of games so I first check the store before checking online.I have bought one or two games from Amazon so it both ways for me online and offline.

So far, Steam and Blizzard for online shopping. They are secure platforms and they have seasonal sales (especially Steam) which allow you to purchase games much cheaper. I sometimes use Humble Bundle's Store for discounted games as well, or just buy whole Bundles and select only the games I'm interested in.

If i am buying a new game I buy them at the local store here in my country. Sometimes I go online to buy either new or used games. There was a time I bought one of my games on eBay, it wasn't new though and I never really enjoyed it because it started giving me issues after awhile. On my mobile phone I download my games mostly for free.

I buy games online like in steam, I made a lot of research first before I buy the game online so my money won't get wasted when I bought it.

In the philippines we don’t have gamestop here so i just go to the mall or buy online and find a good deal.

Before i buy a game i search if it’s worth it to buy that game I don’t wanna just give my hard earn money and realize when I’m playing the game that it isn’t that good so i do my research first. Sometimes i buy my games on the facebook market finding oldie but goodie titles to play.

Do you typically buy your games online? Do you go to Game Stop? Do you go to a local video game store?

Personally, it varies for me. Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire For the really big games, I typically pre-order at a big game store like Game Stop. I also do like to visit a local video game store just to browse, and I will usually end up purchasing something. I will look online if it's an older type game that I want because I can usually find it cheaper than at a big chain video game store.

What about you?
I usually buy the game cds in local malls here, the ones who sell toys and music cds at the same time.

Last edited:
I buy brand new games mainly at Amazon and Best Buy, although I do occasionally buy new games from Gamestop or Target depending on the sale/promotion they offer. For pre-orders, I largely stick with Best Buy thanks to their Reward Zone program. I miss the days where Amazon was tax free and would give a $10 gift-card with a pre-order.
deribit ripple futures
For used games, I largely buy from Gamestop, Amazon and from time to time eBay. Ultimately, price and/or promotion are the deciding factor in where I purchase my games.
OHH!!! YESSS!!!

deribit btc futures
Ripple margin trading through derivatives addresses these shortcomings. The XRP futures and perpetual contracts enable you to go benefit from both up and down move in Ripple. Further, these derivative contracts have built-in leverage, enabling you to trade big with small capital.

I buy most of PC games online on Steam. I have not had any reasons not to use their services. I also buy games from Epic Games. I love their Fortnite game.