Where do you buy your games?

Steam and bundle sites for the most part. GoG is good for older pc games, drm free too.

Console games are on Amazon or any place having a sale, Newegg often has sales on console games.

On PC all of my games come from steam. They have spectacular deals and you don't have to go out to buy a game. As for consoles I usually download my games but occasionally I may buy the disk.

On PC all of my games come from steam. They have spectacular deals and you don't have to go out to buy a game. As for consoles I usually download my games but occasionally I may buy the disk.
When was the last time that you actually bought a disc? I actually can't even think, now that most collectors editions come with digital downloads...

When was the last time that you actually bought a disc? I actually can't even think, now that most collectors editions come with digital downloads...

StarCraft 2 was the last time. Got the collectors edition on disc. We are randomly set hard copies of PC stuff on disc too, (don't ask me why) but I don't "buy" those.

I realized that the best way to save money and get games is trading them for keys from people who bought them for cheap in other regions, save a lot of money that way. I got the Far Cry collection for £4.5

Well, the last (and only) time I bought a physical disk was Bad Company 2 maybe three or four years ago. This was because I did not know about the Steam at that time. I had a Steam account, but didn't know I can buy games on it, and even if I did, I didn't have a credit/debit card that I could use. So, I ended up getting the physical copy and it's the only physical copy of a game that I have. All the other games that I've bought have been on Steam or Origin. I haven't personally bought anything over GoG, but I have a few of the free games they've offered, and I'd say GoG is a good site.

Still, I prefer Steam to anything else.

Lately, I get most of my computer games through Steam or through Amazon download. Other than that, I'll buy games like Fate (by Big Fish) from places like GameStop so I won't have to pay big company prices for something I only need to use once.

I rarely buy physical copies of games anymore. It's just so much more convenient to have an intangible file on your system that you can access without a disc. I also find that it's much more environmentally friendly and cheaper to get digital copies of games off of platforms such as Steam, Origin, and Desura. The only reason I would get physical copies is for a physical perk, such as an action figure or some special book.

digital copies of games off of platforms such as Steam, Origin, and Desura.

I fucking hate Origin. There have been times that there are games I sort of want that are dirt cheap (Titan Fall was 5 dollars over the weekend) and I refused to pick it up because it was on Origin. A great example is that I love Battlefield but I kind of hate launching TWO DIFFERENT LAUNCHERS to get into it. I think I don't mind Steam because I am quickly approaching 1000 games on it and it just stays open at all times (cough cough, sometimes at work cough cough), but even finding that EA shit to launch can be a pain as the moment I clean up my desktop I always think "I will never need this again" and delete the shortcut.

I just came to the realization that I buy a bunch of portable games on disc. The 3DS can go either way at a moments notice and mainly depends on convince (Atlus stuff is always physical for bonuses) or just telling GameStop to go fuck themselves (I have a famous story of the clerk that would always tell me they were "sold out" of a new release and then proceed to tell me "good luck finding it anywhere" while there was a Target literally next store with it in stock). I buy Vita games almost always on disc because getting a "good" memory card is stupidly expensive at 100 dollars AND importing it from Japan.

Amazon for new console games because prices are decent for the most part. Glyde is where I go to for used games that's in good condition. Steam for purchasing PC games since you can't beat the variety and prices. Blizzard store is the last one since I play WoW and Diablo.

I buy PC games only from Steam. I also bought a lot of games on stores before Steam was made.
I always buy lots games when there's Steam summer sale, because there are amazing discounts from like 30% to 90%!
The best purchase I've made last year was buying Counter-Strike: Source bundled with Garry's mod just for 1,99

I either buy mine on Steam or Amazon. Since finding out about Bing and Steam, I look for deals like a madwoman. I don't try to buy my games at full price, if I could help it. (Forget you, Origins!)

I either buy from steam or a website called G2A pretty good website got most of the Dawn of War expansions from there

For the past 5 years or so I must have bought something like 90% of my games from Steam, there is just no beating that platform with it's ease of use and it's constant deals.
I also use Humble Bundle all the time too for finding random games, I'll also use G2Play when I'm looking for cheaper alternatives though...

I fucking hate Origin. There have been times that there are games I sort of want that are dirt cheap (Titan Fall was 5 dollars over the weekend) and I refused to pick it up because it was on Origin. A great example is that I love Battlefield but I kind of hate launching TWO DIFFERENT LAUNCHERS to get into it. I think I don't mind Steam because I am quickly approaching 1000 games on it and it just stays open at all times (cough cough, sometimes at work cough cough), but even finding that EA shit to launch can be a pain as the moment I clean up my desktop I always think "I will never need this again" and delete the shortcut.

That's true. I find Origin to be quite not user-friendly. I buy most of my games on Steam, but I was just listing out other virtual game sale platforms. Unfortunately, I'm also a huge fan of Humble Bundle, and since some of the games they have are for Origin, it looks like I will have to contend with EA from time to time :(