What's your favourite T.V series?

Potatoman

Registered
Nov 6, 2015
I think mine has to be either The Office U.S or Game of Thrones. The Office is absolutely hilarious and even after watching the show you can still go on YouTube and play short videos on funny scenes. Game of Thrones is just fantastic and is a very unique series

Reactions: Bumble and Hank
I don't have any favorite ones right now. But I used to watch Parks and Recreation and that show was awesome. So funny and just all around a good show.

I don't have any favorite ones right now. But I used to watch Parks and Recreation and that show was awesome. So funny and just all around a good show.
I will second Parks and Rec - definitely one of my favorite comedy shows over the last few years. Ron Swanson might be my all time favorite TV character.

Current favorite shows include Survivor, Moone Boy, True Detective, Pawn Stars, Nathan For You, Big Bang Theory and Mike Tyson Mysteries.

I think mine has to be either The Office U.S or Game of Thrones. The Office is absolutely hilarious and even after watching the show you can still go on YouTube and play short videos on funny scenes. Game of Thrones is just fantastic and is a very unique series

My current favorite television series include The Big Bang Theory, The Middle, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, and the Walking Dead. I also really enjoy Orange is the New Black on Netflix. There are also a few television series that are over that I could re-watch over and over again, such as House, M.D. and How I Met Your Mother.

I am also an avid fan of the Game of Thrones! :) I have a feeling that Jon Snow is still alive, by the way. I enjoy watching The Walking Dead, Pretty Little Liars, and American Horror Story as well.

My absolute favorite TV series is Bryan Fuller's Hannibal which played on NBC. I've been a longtime fan of Thomas Harris' books and when I saw the Silence of the Lambs movie get an Academy Award I was really proud of the creators and felt pride in my own fanbase. Hannibal is elegantly shot with the bloody scenes playing out like an art film. The dialogues are juicy and intellectual which is a perfect fit for the mood and scenery of the show. Too bad it got cancelled in the 4th season, the ending was great either way. Sigh.

I watch a few television shows every week and find myself pretty addicted. Right now I am really enjoying the Horror Television trend. I'm happy to see numerous channels catering to Horror Movie lovers and producing some really awesome material. I loved the first episode of "Ash Vs. Evil Dead." I am also a big fan of American Horror Story, this season being one of my favorites. Other shows I enjoy are Once Upon A Time, Impractical Jokers, Fresh off The Boat, and Girl Meets World.

Game of Thrones is my latest favorite. However we can't forget awesome series like Breaking Bad and House MD which ended. Sherlock is one of my all time favorites as well, but it sucks so much that it's taking so much time to produce. I don't know why they treat this series like a secondary job... I heard the actors said they're usually 'busy'. Doing other shows? Ridiculous, considering this show's huge success. :p

I just hope 2017 comes already so we can have Season 4.

My favorite right now is either The Walking Dead or Person Of Interest. Person Of Interest is such a great show and it's also really underrated. It's about a group of people trying to stop crimes before it happens, with a help from a machine. The machine is like an NSA kind of device, knowing what everyone do. So, with this the machine will give a number to a group and they have to figure out whether the number that came up is the victim or the perpetrator. If you're into crime or sci-fi show, you should watch Person Of Interest.

The Last Ship. The third season hasn't even started. I always like military stuff, and that show is very interesting for people like m. It's about a virus that almost decimated the entire planet, but some marines were sent on a mission on the north pole, so they were not affected by it. Later they found out what was happening. I recommend it, it's directed by Michael Bay.

There are so many shows that I am addicted to, I don't think I could pick a favorite. However, Dr Who (although I desperately miss 10), Gilmore Girls, and Firefly are shows that I have watched through 3+ times each. Blacklist is definitely towards the top as well. And then there's the 100 and Supernatural. Sigh. I have also just started watching The Following on Netflix and it is really, really good. Good enough to binge-watch for sure :).

My favorite is Breaking Bad. Great performances by the cast and great storyline with great pacing. More recently, Westworld is the latest TV show to have blown my mind.

The favorite TV series that I enjoyed watching has got to be Power which I'm made to know stopped at season 4 at the moment. I've heard so much about Game of Thrones, but I never created the needed time to watch it and the fact that many of my friends have done so always bring that awkward feeling in me. So, I would look for a way to be serious about watching the Game of Thrones series and hope it's going to be worth time spent on it.

I liked the Office US too but it's a toss-up between Wentworth Prison and Breaking Bad. There's so many that keep popping into my mind now though lol.

My favorite right now is either The Walking Dead or Person Of Interest. Person Of Interest is such a great show and it's also really underrated. It's about a group of people trying to stop crimes before it happens, with a help from a machine. The machine is like an NSA kind of device, knowing what everyone do. So, with this the machine will give a number to a group and they have to figure out whether the number that came up is the victim or the perpetrator. If you're into crime or sci-fi show, you should watch Person Of Interest.
Person of Interest is definitely underrated. I think that and the Americans are two of my favorite "under the radar" shows.

What a coincidence!!! I'm watching Game of Thrones as we speak right now. I'm at the scene when Karl Drogo was presented with Daenerys Targaryen.

Some of my favorite TV shows are the following.

1. The Blacklist
2. SEAL TEAM
3. 24
4. SALEM
5. Black Sails
7. Rings of Power : Lord of Rings
8. Designated Survivor

I have not watched any TV series that's as good as Game of Thrones. I took to House of The Dragon too when it came out but Game of Thrones was far more better. Maybe when House of The Dragon season 2 comes out, it will be up to what Game of Thrones offered.

Power is my favourite TV shows. I'm watching Book IV : Season 1 now. I already have the Book IV : Season 2 already. I'm getting on it immediately after the Season 1.

My favourite TV show would have to be without any doubt, Chicago Fire. I have been watching it since it first started in October 2012 and have followed it since.

I did fall behind with the latest season and I do need to catch up on that before the new season starts next month.