What's your favourite piece of "equipment"?

Tibz1337

Registered
May 5, 2015
So yeah, what's your favourite piece of "equipment"? It could be your mouse, keyboard, GPU, CPU, anything!

For me it would probably be my keyboard, the SteelSeries 6Gv2, it's my first mechanical and it's typing on it is a pleasure. I'm really looking forward to your responses!

Well for me it is a mixture of GPU, RAM and CPU. After all they are the most important components in gaming on a computer. A keyboard or mouse is neither here nor there for me because it doesn't affect how games peform on my pc.

I love both my mouse and my keyboard equally; I can't function if I don't have one or the other and I absolutely despise touch-pads when it comes to PC gaming computers or laptops; their mainly an inconvenience at worst and a nuisance at best.

I like the videocard on my desktop, it's an ATI Radeon 5770 2 GB. It doesn't seem much on paper, but I run most new games on high settings with it, otherwise, there isn't a game that hasn't run normally on medium settings. That is with a 19" monitor of course, but it's truly a gread GPU, given that it was released in 2011

I don't really have anything extravagant that I could call an "equipment" I have everything cheap from my CPU tower to my peripherals. I think I can call my headphones my favorite item. It's only worth about 20 dollars, but can easily beat cans worth over $200. :D

I'm a pretty hardcore gamer, and then I do a lot of work on the computer (and Internet), too. So I'm going to say mouse and keyboard like other people. I don't need anything fancy unless I'm gaming. A comfortable keyboard with nice travel and accuracy is good enough for me. An accurate mouse that isn't jumpy or overly sensitive also works for me.