What's your favorite fighting game?

Asaba

Registered
Dec 25, 2022
I have played fighting games like Soulcalibur, Super Smash Bros, Mortal Kombat, WWE 2K Games, Dragon Ball FighterZ, Tekken, and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. All of them are great games but my favourite is Street Fighter.

What's your favorite fighting games?

Reactions: Jon
Out of all the fighting games I have played in the past the ones I would say are my favorite are Soul Calibur and Super Smash Bros. Super Smash Bros is one game I haven't played in a while but it's one game I love to go back to from time to time and spend some time playing, some of those matches even against AI take some serious time though and a lot of patience.

It's going to be Street Fighter game series and Mortal Kombat games that are going to be my favourite fighting games. I used to love playing WWE 2K wrestling games but not anymore.

I have played fighting games like Soulcalibur, Super Smash Bros, Mortal Kombat, WWE 2K Games, Dragon Ball FighterZ, Tekken, and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. All of them are great games but my favourite is Street Fighter.

What's your favorite fighting games?
Street Fighter is my favourite fighting game. I have played all of the game's released on the franchise. When is Street Fighter 6 getting released?

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and Final Fantasy 7 Remake would be my favourite fighting game. Some people might say that Final Fantasy isn't really a fighting game but it's their own opinion but as far as I'm concerned, it's a fighting game for me.