What's the latest PC game today?

Emsiness

Registered
Sep 28, 2018
Old pc games are just tiring to play like GTA San Adreas, House of the Dead, DOTA, LOL etc. Know some games that is a bit cool and addicting? You can tell me those suspense kind of game, you know? I like horror game the most.

Friday the 13th, Outlast 2 and The Horror within are just some of the suspense horror games that I would recommend. They came out in 2017 so I think they are pretty recent. They are really good for relieving stress cause they really suck you in.

As a football fan, FIFA is my latest PC game and the thing is that it has got that multi-player options which means playing with friends and family.

Latest PC games today are the online games. Many people, kids and also adult play online game. Including me I am a fan of online game. I play Dota 2, Pubg, Csgo. I consume most of my time playing those games and never get tired of it. It is addicting game that everyone is playing and even spending money for some items etc..
Also offline games like AAA is a good one to play these days.

As a football fan, FIFA is my latest PC game and the thing is that it has got that multi-player options which means playing with friends and family.
You're right I love all the FIFA games right from FIFA 2006 Till date, these are really exciting games especially for football addicts like me.