What's the first game you've been addicted with?

Kakashi2020

Registered
Jun 8, 2018
For me it's StarCraft, ever since I first played it 20 years ago I've been addicted to it. I think it has a very good story that adds to its appeal also the characters are pretty well made and there's an endless resource when it comes to maps and settings that you can't get bored playing it.

My first game that I was addicted to is the game Crazy kart. I was very addicted to it to the point that I stole money from my parents. I regret it very much and not do it again.

My first game that i am really hooked to is Age Of Empires, actually i'm still playing the game up to this date. It's a good strategy game and i enjoy playing it even if it really takes a long time to play it. Its has also a multiplayer options so you could play it with family and friends. Also AOE has recently launched AOE IV so it may take me a while to stay away from this game.

The first Starcraft is also the first game I was hooked to. In fact, it was my first ever PC game and it also affected my preferences on video games, as I prefer RTS games which is why I mostly play on PC rather than consoles.

My first game that I was addicted to is the game Crazy kart. I was very addicted to it to the point that I stole money from my parents. I regret it very much and not do it again.

Currently, I play Dream soccer and it is one game that o have never gotten tired of playing. I can play this particular game all night for it keeps getting better with time which is really awesome for me.

the first ever game I have addicted to was legend of zelda and dragon warrior in nintendo entertainment system, yes it is pretty old, and I was very young, but playing it really makes time fly so fast, it didn't really have a great graphic I guess what I liked about it is that it was so much fun playing it.

I do remember when I was kid, I would saved couple of coins so I could rent a PC for an hour in a computer cafe to play Battle Realms. I'm so amazed with the graphics of this game and the game-play itself. It is like you are watching Japanese-samurai movie. Every dismissal of the class, I would always go to internet shop just to play this game.

I think the first game I was addicted to was Mario Kart. I constantly played to the point I would leave school early just so I could have more time to play the game. I remember my friends and I would take turns being the lookout so we didn't get caught by the teacher.

Super mario is the best game for me. That was my childhood games. We had a lot of games that trends. I was so addicted untill now, maybe for me there's no other like Super mario cause everyone knows about these game if im not wrong.

Reactions: sampot
I guess Dota 1, I've been addicted on that game and I don't even sleep at night just to play it.

Castle was the very first game that I was addicted to,I was still.in high school then and I was so used to this game and I try to play it because it really a fun game to play,it very interesting too

Super mario is the best game for me. That was my childhood games. We had a lot of games that trends. I was so addicted untill now, maybe for me there's no other like Super mario cause everyone knows about these game if im not wrong.

I have the same with you i dont know but i think i am just enjoying playing with nintendo thats why im so much addicted to that game.

The first game that I am addicted is the plants vs. Zombies, I am really addicted with that game, even if I went to school I always have my laptop to play plants vs. Zombies in our break time.

I think the first game that makes me addicted was the sonic game, I really like it when I was still young because of the good graphics and game play that it has. I can't really imagine myself playing that before because sometimes I am not taking the right sleep just to play that game even though I know that it is not really good for our health.

I’d probably say that RuneScape was the first game that I ever really got addicted to. It was a moderately popular MMORPG in the mid-2000’s, so a lot of people actually aren’t even familiar with it.

In any case, it was a browser-based MMORPG and the gameplay was not unlike World of Warcraft. You had a multitude of skills to level up, quests to complete, and the game even had its own economic system.

It was a great game, just very grindy (as are all MMORPGs) so I spent hours upon hours playing it. I can honestly say that I played that game to an unhealthy degree.

The very first game I’ve got addicted to is mario on the game boy color this made me love video games. I was still in grade school when i first encountered video games the gameboy color, game boy advance those were my first handheld game consoles i like it cause i can carry them anywhere. I played apother mario games like yoshi’s island, super mario 3, super smash bro’s but my first love is the first mario in black in white simple but an awesome game to play again and again.

It was battle city for me. I was in high school during that time. It was my classmates who were playing it who introduced me to play it.

For me it's StarCraft, ever since I first played it 20 years ago I've been addicted to it. I think it has a very good story that adds to its appeal also the characters are pretty well made and there's an endless resource when it comes to maps and settings that you can't get bored playing it.
The first video game which I was addicted to would be Need for Speed : Most Wanted. I loved the game so much that even now, I'm still addicted to playing it.

The first video game that I was addicted to goes way back to my gaming days on my SEGA GENESIS. It was The Punisher that got the best of me as a kid. There's no shooting mission game better than The Punisher on Sega back then.

That would be pokemon red and blue on the Gameboy Pocket version.