What Xbox 360 Games Do You Have Left?

Stay Puft

Registered
Sep 21, 2015
Canada
I realize that a lot of Xbox gamers have moved on to the Xbox One, but the Xbox 360 was around for 10 years, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who still plays it.

I still have a back log of about 40 games for the 360, including Red Dead Redemption and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings which are still both in their wrapper... It's kind of embarrassing really.

What about you? Do you have any of those big games that you still have to play and finish on the X360 before you move on to the current generation?

I still have Oblivion, Skyrim, Fable 2, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout 3, New Vegas and my personal favorite game Saints Row 2 (3 and 4 do not exist to me) still with me and I'm not going to get rid of them for anything!

I still have Oblivion, Skyrim, Fable 2, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout 3, New Vegas and my personal favorite game Saints Row 2 (3 and 4 do not exist to me) still with me and I'm not going to get rid of them for anything!

I love Saints Row! I'm almost afraid to admit it, but there are times when I think it's more fun than Grand Theft Auto (although I respect that series immensely). SR2 was amazing, and I played the crap out of it, but I'm surprised to hear that you didn't like Saints Row: The Third, I thought it took everything from SR2 and just made them better. Please, enlighten me with how it doesn't exist for you! :)

If I turn my head to the right, I have my entire collection. They're also in alphabetical order, so that's neat.

Borderlands 1 & 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Chronicles of Riddick Dark Athena, Condemned 1 & 2, Crackdown, The Darkness, Dead Rising 1, Dead Rising 2, DJ Hero, Elder Scrolls Oblivion: GOTY, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Fallout 3, Guitar Hero III, Half Life Orange Box, Halo 3, Halo Wars, Just Cause 1 & 2, Lost Planet, Mirror's Edge, Mortal Kombat, Perfect Dark Zero, Prey, Rock Band 2, Saints Row 1 & 2, Super Street Fighter IV.

Conversely, my PS3 collection is much smaller.

Heavy Rain, LittleBigPlanet 1 & 2, Ratchet and Clank Future Tools.

I love Saints Row! I'm almost afraid to admit it, but there are times when I think it's more fun than Grand Theft Auto (although I respect that series immensely). SR2 was amazing, and I played the crap out of it, but I'm surprised to hear that you didn't like Saints Row: The Third, I thought it took everything from SR2 and just made them better. Please, enlighten me with how it doesn't exist for you! :)
Well, for starters, they killed Johnny Gat near the beginning of the game, which pissed me off to no end and mainly because Steelport felt dead to me. In Stillwater, they had little secrets nestled within the city and the NPCs acted as though they were real inhabitants of the city (thanks to the action nodes scattered around and your character could take advantage of it as well if you stood in the right place). All in all, Stillwater felt like a real city I could play in and it was really easy to forget about the main quest when I could play my own story (like being a cab driver that constantly drank and slept around-the ho-ing diversion helped greatly).

Steelport, while pretty, just felt empty and more like a backdrop for the story to play out in. I'm a huge fan of open world games, but this felt linear and more boring. Had they kept what made Stillwater fun and added on to it, rather than strip it away, I would have bought the game brand new rather than rented it and returned it. That's mainly my major beef with the series (I don't care to buy 4 since it's just a reskin of 3 with a new paint job. Not even Johnny coming back and being able to "romance" him a la Mass Effect will persuade me).

I have Fallout 3 which is what I'm replaying right now in anticipation for the new release of F4. I didn't ever save any of my other 360 games. I used to have a bunch of CoD's.

I realize that a lot of Xbox gamers have moved on to the Xbox One, but the Xbox 360 was around for 10 years, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who still plays it.

I still have a back log of about 40 games for the 360, including Red Dead Redemption and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings which are still both in their wrapper... It's kind of embarrassing really.

What about you? Do you have any of those big games that you still have to play and finish on the X360 before you move on to the current generation?

We still have our XBOX 360. The technology and games are still relevant, in my opinion, even though XBOX One is the newer, better console. Games that we've kept include mostly party games, such as the numerous Rock Band games and controllers, Monopoly, NCAA Football, as well as some other games that can be played over and over again like Skyrim. I have no intention of getting rid of the XBOX 360.

Reactions: Stay Puft
Do you all have any games that you still haven't played on the Xbox 360 that you feel you'll need to get through them BEFORE getting the Xbox One? Maybe a classic like Red Dead Redemption or Mass Effect? Something that you know is an amazing game but that you still haven't played, but feel like you really should before moving on from the 360 (those two are my picks, by the way as I still haven't finished either series). I feel like certain games just deserve a play-through before moving on.

I don't feel like I have to finish any before I get an Xbox One, but I do have quite a few I haven't gotten to yet. I also need to play Witcher 2. I bought it at the used game store and since it's an "adult" game, I don't have much time to try to play it. I put it in once, and while I was into it, I just didn't have the time to go through everything.

Right now I am working on Dead Island. I was never really going to play, but a friend insisted I buy it and play. Now I am kind of committed. Lol

The main game I still play on my 360 is Black Ops 2. It is one of my favourite Call of Duty's due to it's amazing zombie maps. I never get bored of zombies especially maps like Origins and Mob of the Dead. I think a lot of effort went into making these maps, much more so than the effort that went into the newest instalments of the game such us Ghosts and Advanced Warfare.

The main game I play on my Xbox 360 is Modern Warfare 3. I don't know why, but I seriously enjoy the survival mode. To be completely honest, it appeals to me more than Treyarch's zombie mode! Saying that, I'm sure a lot of people are gonna disagree with me :p

When I moved to where I live now, I sold it all except my copy of Ultra Street Fighter 4. It then got broken during the move, but I haven't had a 360 since so it doesn't matter. My favorite games are fighting games, and I had a giant stack I sold before moving so I haven't seen them since then. It's too bad, I'd love to have a 360 now but bills and stuff are becoming more important now that I have a house!

The Xbox 360 games that I have left are Left 4 Dead 2, Dead Space, Devil May Cry 4, Mortal Kombat, Halo Reach, Resident Evil 6, and Blur. I've played Mortal Kombat recently with a friend on my old system, but I long for an Xbox One now. Unfortunately, I must save up for it.

I have so many 360 games left. I know a lot of people sold or traded in their games once the Xbox One came out but I kept and still play my 360 more often than I play my Xbox One. I probably have about little over 100 games left of my 360. I don't see me selling my system or any of my games any time soon!