What was your first console?

Kakashi2020

Registered
Jun 8, 2018
Mine was a Nintendo Snes in the early 90's and I remember playing Super Mario World and Capcom's Final fight. Which I chose because you get to choose 2 games free if you buy an Snes then.

We had an old school Atari and then a Nintendo, our cousins had a Sega so I feel like I got to experience the best of all those gaming consoles back when I was a kid. They all had some really fun and enjoyable games on them.

My first ever console was Sega. I bought this game in my primary school and my favorite game back then was mortal kombat. The game was a street fighter game where you look to fight to get to the Emperor of the underworld and defeat him to save the earth planet. It was actually because of this mortal kombat game that pushed me to buying my first ever console game Sega.

My first actual console is a Nintendo Entertainment System it was given to me by aunt from US, but it is not the first ever console I ever played, Nintendo Entertainment System or NES was really great that time, being able to play a retro game at home was a thing that time.

We're actually on the same page then! My very first gaming console was a SNES as well. I had gotten it in the late 90's when I was about six years old. My cousin had just gotten a PlayStation One and wasn't interested in his SNES anymore, so I got it from him as a hand-me-down. I may have gotten it past its prime, but that didn't mean I was any less excited. I still remember playing Super Mario World for the very first time. Brings back some really fond memories.

Never really owned a proper console since I prefer mostly PC games, I only ever had handheld devices like the GBA and PSP.

My first ever console was Sega. I bought this game in my primary school and my favorite game back then was mortal kombat. The game was a street fighter game where you look to fight to get to the Emperor of the underworld and defeat him to save the earth planet. It was actually because of this mortal kombat game that pushed me to buying my first ever console game Sega.

Sega was also the first console that I had back then and while I didn't start playing games at an early age, I have the feeling that it is worth it since I have gotten so much from playing games over time.

Sega was also the first console that I had back then and while I didn't start playing games at an early age, I have the feeling that it is worth it since I have gotten so much from playing games over time.

images (49).jpeg

I simply cannot be able to take my Sega game console out of my mind. This game meant everything to be back then, I would even still like to give it a trial now because I have missed playing it. I'm sure that playing it would bring back lots of old memories for me.

Never really owned a proper console since I prefer mostly PC games, I only ever had handheld devices like the GBA and PSP.

I'm directly opposite to you my friend, it's been console games all my life. PC games haven't mattered that much to me, even though I have heard so much positive things about how how good PC games are. At the moment, I'm still making my decision on whether to get one or not but my preference is a little bit more closer to buying Xbox One game console.

We had an old school Atari and then a Nintendo, our cousins had a Sega so I feel like I got to experience the best of all those gaming consoles back when I was a kid. They all had some really fun and enjoyable games on them.

I know of Nintendo games because I did played it couple of times but I only played it in video game house, so I never owned the game console during my childhood age. Playing wrestling games are my favorite that I enjoyed playing on Nintendo 64.

What's your favorite game played on Nintendo game consoles?

My first actual console is a Nintendo Entertainment System it was given to me by aunt from US, but it is not the first ever console I ever played, Nintendo Entertainment System or NES was really great that time, being able to play a retro game at home was a thing that time.

I actually would have liked to own a Nintendo Entertainment System but my love for Sega console couldn't allow me make any other choice, but I must confess that I did enjoyed the little experience that I had with playing on Nintendo Entertainment System during the time when men were still boys. Sometimes when I look at our past, I feel like reliving some of it now, especially our gaming experiences because they are so much fun.

I actually would have liked to own a Nintendo Entertainment System but my love for Sega console couldn't allow me make any other choice, but I must confess that I did enjoyed the little experience that I had with playing on Nintendo Entertainment System during the time when men were still boys. Sometimes when I look at our past, I feel like reliving some of it now, especially our gaming experiences because they are so much fun.
I have tried playing with sega too, the old version where I played sonic the hedgehog roaming around and collecting rings and mortal combat. back the mortal combat was very popular because it has a good graphics compare to a NES game graphics.
I also played some games with sega dreamcast, I guess that was the very first CD type console of sega, I played spawn which was cool because you are able to fit four player is one death match game.

I have tried playing with sega too, the old version where I played sonic the hedgehog roaming around and collecting rings and mortal combat. back the mortal combat was very popular because it has a good graphics compare to a NES game graphics.
I also played some games with sega dreamcast, I guess that was the very first CD type console of sega, I played spawn which was cool because you are able to fit four player is one death match game.

You are absolutely a great gamer to have played all these games. Playing Mortal kombat was among my favorite games on Sega but sadly I couldn't compete the game before I dropped playing the game. I later had a great time playing the Punisher game.

You are absolutely a great gamer to have played all these games. Playing Mortal kombat was among my favorite games on Sega but sadly I couldn't compete the game before I dropped playing the game. I later had a great time playing the Punisher game.
well 90's was really the best years of console gaming, the year it become so popular to each and every kids, now I think most of the owner's of the newer versions of game console are either kids from 90's or kids who have parents played 90's console.

My first console was a Playstation one. I remember having a bag of CDs full of games. I am always excited playing at this console and not realizing that this is the only Playstation I bought so far. I wished I could buy one someday for my future kids. I wished I could play them and see their smiles.

well 90's was really the best years of console gaming, the year it become so popular to each and every kids, now I think most of the owner's of the newer versions of game console are either kids from 90's or kids who have parents played 90's console.

That's absolutely true, I can remember vividly back then that all kids living in my neighborhood all had one game console or another. If it's not Sega, it's going to be Nintendo etc. We did had lots of fun playing all sorts of games. My betting habit in games started during this period.

My first console was a Playstation one. I remember having a bag of CDs full of games. I am always excited playing at this console and not realizing that this is the only Playstation I bought so far. I wished I could buy one someday for my future kids. I wished I could play them and see their smiles.

Haha, your comment just reminded me of my collections of CD game plates as well for my Playstation 1, I had to handle it with extreme care because I had several CD plates that couldn't load again as a result of having serious scratches all over it.

I know of Nintendo games because I did played it couple of times but I only played it in video game house, so I never owned the game console during my childhood age. Playing wrestling games are my favorite that I enjoyed playing on Nintendo 64.

What's your favorite game played on Nintendo game consoles?

Well growing up I was all about Super Mario...but I feel like Nintendo has transformed so much since then! I also love Pokemon on the newer consoles like the Nintendo DS.

My first console game was a in a gameboy nintendo, a game name was Super Mario, it's the most popular game during those time, and I used to play it a lot.

SNES. I know the majority of people look back at their first console fondly, but the SNES has always been the most disappointing console for me. No other game I ever played on it was as good as the game that came packed in with it (Super Mario World). A reasonably good catalog overall.